Shahs of Sunset

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 11, 2012 Between Seasons

Shahs of Sunset Fan Reviews (2)

• Response to Melodym0803

I personally don't believe what she says is completely true. I too am from the community (actually in dental school currently) and was really looking forward to what should have been a great show. While the prince/princess probably exists in all persians, we have tons of other attributes that they could have shown and taken advantage of to make real entertainment. I also don't believe that this show will really impact the facade that the persian community has produced over the decades.

I think I could have personally recommended a better cast. Jersey Shore became popular because they just found complete morons and scripted something for them to do. They found morons for this show too but whoever scripted it doesn't have a clue what persians actually do. Show will fail due to a lack of research and poor casting.

Oh yeah, why is the cast so frikin ugly?!! We're known for being good looking! Sure there are plenty of ugly ones too but damn the large majority of the cast is hideous!!!
  • Disgrace

This show is a complete disgrace to the Persian Culture. To base the persian society on these characters is COMPLETELY WRONG! They DO NOT represent all persians in L.A. I'm a persian American and come from a big persian family of hard workers. Yes a lot of my cousins maybe doctors and dentists but they are hard working and down to earth. We don't take what we have for granted and help those who can not help themselves. This is not just my family, its all of my family friends too. It is true that there is pressure to marry within the culture but it's not demanded! We don't shun others out! I myself am getting married in 10 months to a non-persian man and my family has welcomed him in with open arms.

To make this long story short.... I HOPE THIS DISGRACE OF A SHOW GETS CANCELED! IT'S A DISGUSTING REPRESENTATION OF THE PERSIAN SOCIETY!