Shake It Up

Beam It Up

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Oct 09, 2011 on Disney Channel

6.2
  • Halloween Review #7

Rocky meets a boy at a costume party and tries to set Cece up with his brother but Cece doesn't like him because he is dressed weird. They agree to go on a double date and Rocky learns the guy she is on the date with always dresses the way he did at the party. Meanwhile, Flynn thinks his neighbor is an alien. This Halloween episode of "Shake It Up" was actually funny for the most part. My score was just low because I did have a few problems with this installment. This episode is only Halloween themed in the first half. Still, it is considered a Halloween episode which is why I'm reviewing it. I kinda didn't like Cece in this episode because she was just judging that guy in the hideous costume. I didn't like what this episode was teaching kids either. First, they say don't judge a person by its look and then at the end, they say something that it's okay to judge. Cece was was looking super beautiful and good-looking in her witch costume. :D haha. The double dating plot was funny for the most part. That guy who dresses up weird was a little irritating but also funny at the same time. The "text" joke which meant that he writes a letter and then the pigeon delivered the message was very funny. Towards the end of the episode, the pigeon standing on Rocky's head was very funny. Flynn's plot is what mainly lowered my score though... that plot was kinda lame and the very ending of the episode when everyone was laughing because Flynn confessed to the little boy that he thought he was an alien made it even more lame. Overall, even though it did have its flaws, it was actually a funny Halloween episode of "Shake It Up". 8/10

DISNEY