Shake It Up

Egg It Up!

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Feb 26, 2012 on Disney Channel

7.8
  • Cece and Rocky are paired up as partners for a science project but Rocky wants a new partner which makes Cece upset

Rocky and CeCe are paired for a school science project, but Rocky thinks CeCe lacks enthusiasm so she looks for a new partner. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Shake It Up". I haven't reviewed an episode of this show in a while so I figured I review this one. Also, I just saw this episode earlier today so I figured why not? plus it gives me something to review. I actually thought I saw this episode but when I saw it earlier today, it turned out that I didn't but I'm glad that I watched it though. I'm not too crazy about this show or anything but Season 2 has been an improvement over Season 1 so I'm starting to like this show just a little more if they continue to make fun episodes like this. It's also been a while since I've watched this show so yeah. The main plot in this episode was well done and I thought it was surprisingly funny. The humor was just fun-filled to laugh and it's a good time. Cece (in her mermaid outfit) telling Rocky "I'm out of here" and then he is walking slowly in the outfit was very funny. The science teacher in this episode was funny as well and I found it hilarious that Cece thought of protecting the egg with a peanut butter jar at the last minute and yet the egg didn't crack and Cece got an A+ on her science project. Everyone even Rocky's science project to protect the egg didn't work. More fun-filled humor to get a good laugh in the main ploy as well. PS Cece and Rocky looked extremely beautiful and cute in their mermaid outfits, I just had to get that off my chest haha. The subplot, not as good as the main plot, was pretty good though. Gunther didn't annoy me here and he was actually funny here by surprise and NO Tinka so that's good. Flynn did kinda get on my nerves in this episode but I can let it slide though since the subplot was enjoyable as well. Funniest part in the subplot is definitely Flynn reading his paper (which is payback by Ty and Gunther because Flynn tricked them into doing the paper) in front of the whole class which is full of his embarrassing moments. The last scene of the episode with Ty, Gunther, and Flynn rocking out at the pizza place and everyone booing at them was another nit-pick I had but no points will be taken away since it was a little funny. Overall, a perfect episode of "Shake It Up"... I enjoyed the main plot more though but you know, at least it's a good time and I'll most likely watch this episode again in the future. 10/10