Shake It Up

Jingle It Up

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Dec 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Christmas Review #13

Cece shops for her mom's Christmas gift but ends up buying a present for herself instead. Meanwhile, Rocky tries to make a boy's holiday wish come true; and Deuce reluctantly invites Dina to join his family for some Christmas caroling. This Christmas episode of "Shake It Up" was actually not that bad and right when I thought it was going to be awful. It was actually enjoyable to watch. It's maybe not perfect but it's pretty close though. The only thing that did keep it from being perfect was that Deuce's plot is something we've seen thousands and thousands of times on television before which was a person singing horribly and the person not wanting to hurt that person's feeling plus Dina singing horribly the minute she was about to start was predictable. Other than that, it was good. The storyline in the main plot was excellent and it had some funny parts for me to enjoy. "A.N.T. Farm"'s Christmas episode was more hilarious than this one but I still really like this episode and one of Season 2's best. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "Shake It Up". 9.5/10
DISNEY