Shameless (UK) Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Channel 4In Season

Season 7 - Official Spoilers / Discussion Thread

yvonneslair

[1]May 27, 2009
    • level: 55
    Here is the official spoilers thread for Season 7 of Shameless which premieres in early 2010.
    Edited on 02/08/2010 4:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yvonneslair

[2]May 27, 2009

Pauline McLynn cast in 'Shameless'

McLynn will play a local Librarian called Libby, who becomes a new love interest for Frank Gallagher. Valerie Lilley is also joining the show as Libby's mum, Patty.

Source: Digital Spy

yvonneslair

[3]May 27, 2009

So, on the NEXT series of 'Shameless'...

* Frank's got himself a new love interest in the form of local Librarian Libby (played by Pauline "Mrs. Doyle" McLynn)
    * The Maguire family are still morning the tragic loss of mouthy Mandy, but they've got a new challenge: baby Connor. Oh, and we're hearing wedding bells, too...
    * Ian Gallagher and Mickey Maguire are now cohabiting in a cosy little bungalow
    * Liam hits senior school and with it comes his first crush
    * Carl and girlfriend Maxine get beyond adventurous in the bedroom. Expect explicit scenes, of course

Edited on 05/27/2009 9:08am
    Edited 2 total times.

yvonneslair

[4]Jan 3, 2010

'Shameless' to have 'paedophile plot'

The next series of Shameless will see one of the main characters sleep with a teenager, reports say.

According to the Daily Star, Tina Malone's character Mimi Maguire will begin a relationship with a 14-year-old boy she meets at The Jockey.

She will reportedly sleep with him before realising that he is underage when she sees him in his school uniform.

"The new series of Shameless is going to be dynamite," a source said. "It will be the most explosive series yet and the plotline featuring Mimi and the under-age lad is set to be one of the most shocking to date. Fans are going to love it but the critics are going to have a field day."

Read More Here

Edited on 01/03/2010 12:32pm

Tomoose1982

[5]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 3

Channel 4's 'Current cast' list for Shameless Series 7 is missing Debbie.... What's going on?!?

FourStarWonder

[6]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    All the best charaters have gone now - Debbie, Fioan, Kev, Veronica. It's good just not as good as it was prevously

yvonneslair

[7]Feb 8, 2010
    Rebecca Ryan who played Debbie left the show between S6/S7

Mr-Vamps

[8]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    I have to say I am not impressed with Series Seven. I am really not interested in Liam's love life.

AegisAtreyu

[9]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 17
    It's alright so far although the lack of female characters and some slipping into departing characters roles (Maxine becoming a replacement for Mandy as Ian's best friend anyone) has left it a little hollow and in need of some exciting new blood. 3rd episode is great not amazing but with Yvonne gone and unsuredness about where Debbie is it's not looking great. I want to know where Debbie is, you can mention Sheila why not Debbie?

Flawlessness1

[10]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 2
    debbie was spoke about in episode 1
    thanks nanna or whoever she is said that debbie joined the army!

ianfirst

[11]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 1

Does anybody no which company the character frank gallagher from shamless got his wig from, excuse my spelling.

redrusty66

[12]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 5

Well, being an absolute fanatic about SHamless all these years now, I just had to finally say how sickened I was/am at the storyline/change in Ian's character. This flip flop sick crap has disgusted me more than I will ever be able to convey and curren;y watching eps 7x11 I couldn't resist stating it publically somewhere. The writers have just horrified me with the way they destroyed any good his character did. Granted it's not exaxtlly a show meant to instill role models to the general publc, however Ian seemed a great stable Gay character and I believe did alot of good on the show in that regard. This whole flip thing gives so many bad views about Gay people. I only pray withall my devotion that they do NOT messup or destroy Mickey's sexuality in such a way. So far he and Norma have been the only characters to stay strong and carryout some sort of attempts at being role models for Gay and Lesbian youth/people out there. I have heard that Ianleaves the show after this season and I can't say how happyI am at that fact IF the writers intended on continuing this "poor confused miscreant" character as any kind of representation of gay people.

As to the rest, I still love the show beyond measure and though many people I loved came and went I am still finding each episode thrilling to watch. I wish the show would just go on forever and forever...lol