TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Shameless (UK) Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on Channel 4In Season

Time for Norma to go

joeytrom

[1]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 1

Given the fact that her character during season 5 obviously ran it's course, and she had little to do towards the end, I think it's time she was written out. It seems like she is just there to be there.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lethal-dealer

[2]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 8

maybe, kinda like norma though ... Her and carl lol

Mr-Vamps

[4]May 23, 2009
    • level: 11

I do like Norma but maybe it is time to say goodbye to her, she has no storylines really since Yvonne's lesbian relative came along and we havent seen her since.

Time for Norma to go but i have a feeling Monica is coming back so she is there for that sake.

Chrizzy_D

[5]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 2

I also don't really understand the purpose of Norma still being in the garden. I can understand that she probably still sees a ray of hope that Monica may return for her and wouldn't want to miss this chance but Monica has made it pretty much clear that she doesn't wish to be in a lesbian relationship with her any more other wise she would have told Norma that she was leaving. She just seems to be a pointless addition to the series now even though I was very much amused when she pulled the gun out on the teenagers threatening Yvonne. I think she has outstayed her welcome now and if she is to stay in the series there needs to be more depth and meaning in her scenes rather than just a squatter in the garden.