Shameless

Pilot

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 09, 2011 on Showtime

• I think I may have found my new TV obsession.The show is fantastic, hysterical, funny and actually finds room for some serious drama. I don't necessarily care that it is a remake since I've never watched the UK version and I woudn't have either way.

Being a UK remake, haters are gonna hate, the same way I am gonna hate on the Skins US remake. But I won't watch the Skins remake anyway. I don't even know if I'm gonna keep watching the UK one cause I dreaded season 4. Anyways, back to Shameless. The actors are fantastic and the I'm in love with some of the characters already. Fiona is the lead apparently and rightfully so. Emmy Rossum plays her perfectly and she's the most caring. Don't really care that much for Frank but I do agree the actor, William H. Macy, is mesmerizing.

But I really love the two brothers the most, Ian (Cameron Monaghan) and Lip (Jeremy Allen White). They are probably the closest duo of the family and they are really smart, especially Lip. And Ian, can you blame him? Google Pej Vahdat, who plays Kash. He is like so super hot. (Btw, you might have seen him on Bones as one of the squints. He's the muslim guy.) What else? The neighbors, I love, especially Veronica, and Steve is a nice addition. We did get a few glimps of Sheila, the mother of Lip's friend, played by Joan Cusack, and I was genuinely impressed by her too. Cannot wait to see more of this show!