Shameless

Summertime

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 08, 2012 on Showtime

• Summertime

Shameless started off a little bit different from last time, there was a time jump, but this was still a highly entertaining hour of TV with a lot of good one liners, and some new problems introduced for Frank and Fiona. Seeing the kids all come to Liam's aid at the end was a good moment, but you can't just call the police if they try to collect the debt? Kidnapping is not legal.

Good show, but this is a bit of a different show from Season 1.
  • Great s.2 premiere

Loved the change of pace from the winter to the summer - it provides a completely new set of problems for every Gallagher as opposed to re-visiting the trials and tribulations of the school year.

I'm most excited for Lip's various money making scams and Fiona's rotating romantic options.

• I can already tell this season is going to be bigger and better!

Perhaps it's because we've already had the pleasure of meeting the Gallagher clan, or maybe it's just the hot summer change up form the usual snowy Chicago theme of the show, but I have a feeling that this episode has kicked off a really good season. Fiona seems to be happier, in fact, all of the Gallaghers do, well...most of them. This season looks quite promising indeed.