Shark Tank Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

I know is about money but...

fignewtons6

[1]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 4

why do they have to be so mean? They pressured a guy into a deal that they knew was horrible and even said so after he was gone (the guy with the english class songs)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kravitzfan12

[2]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 34
    I don't feel like they are all mean. I think the guy in the very middle of the table (Richard, I believe) is the worst of the Sharks. He is always making comments that make money an animate object (i.e 'money doesn't cry for you; don't insult money').

I actually don't believe that the deal the English teacher made was bad at all - although he gave up his entire company, he gets a 5% royalty and a buy-back opportunity of up to equal share (about 16.5%). Overall not a terrible deal.

jeffhopeck

[3]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 1

I agree with you on this one. "Mea" sort of goes hand in hand with being a shark. Those guys (and girl) love money, they know how to make it...and they are passionated about it. I actully pitched 3 products to Kevin Harrington, the shark on the left, last year before shark tank aired.

He's an incredibly brilliant person with an outstanding personality.... and he's a shark. It's fascinating to watch him work when you sit in the same room with him.

He hass one heck of a product that can help you take your idea or invention to the marketplace; start to finish as they call it.

It's worth taking a look at : http://www.ehow.com/how_5334332_contact-kevin-harrington.html

NevaGlindo

[4]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    I think that's the format of the show, To be strict. Although sometimes your are correct... If ever I have an invention, I will also hesitate to Swim with the sharks because sometimes they are very offensive that if I am on the shoes of the entrepreneur... I would have walked away from the room and doesn't care if I didn't get funded. Shark Tank is an intelligent show amd I hope that there will be season 2. If you want to know more about the show. visit http://www.SharkTankTVShow.com for more Shark Tank stories.