Shark Tank

Friday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Aug 09, 2009 In Season

Shark Tank Fan Reviews (57)

7.4
  • TV Success Story & #1 Author of 'Conversations with Millionaires' RAVES About Shark Tank!

Shark Tank is SUCH a BRILLIANT example of the power of great ideas!

EvERY episode helps validate the power of the steps I call the 'Millionaire Money Formula'.

I just wish Shark Tank would've been on back in the late 90's when I came up with the idea for my 'Conversations with Millionaires' book. I would've LOVED to have ANY of the Sharks included with the other 9 millionaires in it!

People obviously love it anyway. But, I have to think there would've been at least ONE additional nugget, secret, or chunk of brilliance that might have been added!

Maybe it would've helped me figure out the 'Millionaire Money Formula' even faster if any of the Sharks were part of making 'Conversations with Millionaires' happen? OR, having Barbara's brillinace inside 'Conversations with Female Millionaires' would've been absolutely amazing too!

Either way, I couldn't be a bigger fan of the show!

I hope it continues to rock the charts for YEARS to come!

SUCH amazingly insightful and helpful secrets to success revealed in every episode!

TRUE BRILLIANCE from beginning to end!

Thx for being SO AWESOME Shark Tank! :-)

Jason Oman

TV Success Story & #1 Best-Selling Author of 'Conversations with Millionaires', 'Conversations with Female Millionaires', & 'Millionaire Money Formula'
  • Female sharks need new clothes!!!

LOVE the show but WHY WHY WHY does Laurie always wear the black geometric neckline dress and Barbara always wears that blue dress with the lavender necklace. Someone lend them money to buy some new clothes..
  • Unprofessional and disrespectful most of the time

A professional who makes an offer does not withdraw it 30 seconds later. When you make an offer and you bully the person into accepting it before hearing other offers or prevent them in discussing it in the backroom, it becomes bullying. One person on both Shark Tank and Dragon's Den shows psychopathic traits and is extremely disrespectful to many people. Both of these shows are representative of today's society where bullies, narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths rule in Canadian institutions to the point where many of these institutions have become corrupt. I find the products entertaining but many of your sharks or dragons set a bad example. Greed and envy are two deadly sins. Also, these people came up with an idea and created and it is selling in stores and you want 50% of their business? Yes, you are bringing your expertise but it is their baby, they don't have to give you 50%. That is absolute greed. I love it when people like Brent (spelling?) gives his money away or invests in something green. I think that Brent is the most professional and respectful of all these investors. Please drop the arrogance. You guys got lucky to get where you are today. Others have tried and have not been lucky. Be thankful that you have a good life but stop spitting on people. You are not special or the second coming of Christ, you got lucky. Be nice to people who are struggling and stop making fun of people on national TV.
  • I like the product...

I want the sprinkler system shut off tool for the house. Fire man .
  • Great show

This is one of my favorite shows. The arguing between the sharks is the best part. I also like the set up. Walk out of an elevator and hope you can get them will invest in your business . With the thousands of entrepreneurs out there and Kevin's mean attitude,this show could not get any better

10/10
  • Episode with BarkEm's to 6-9-2013

I love the show but sometimes they miss products that could be a hit. Robert should have picked up on "BarkEm's to go" especially since he understood the concept of the product. This product I would love to see on the shelves! I would definitely buy it since I take my dog out to the park, etc. and need water, food, & treat in a disposable container - no cleanup!!! Rethink that one sharks!!!
  • mcuban

mark cuban is the only shark with a heart. he has helped many people with simple ideas who will employ veterans and several unemployed people. . thank you Mark!
  • Shark Tank producer requires 5% ownership of each company plus 2% of sales if you get funding or not.

GREAT SHOW- But viewers are not seeing the best of American innovation due the backroom deals the producers requiring an additional 5% ownership of each company plus 2% of sales, if you get funding or not.

The show would attract better companies and result in a much better show if they the Shark Tank producer was not so greedy.

No real company would take that deal as it would be a ball-n-chain around any companies neck.
  • A great new show that is both interesting and suspenseful. Something that will raise the quality of ABC.

I have fallen in love with this show. The constant arguing between the sharks makes it worthwhile. The set up of the show is great, walk out of the elevator and hope you can persuade this panel to invest in you.

This show has got potential written all over it. With the limitless number of enterprisers in the country and the limitless rudeness and meanness of Kevin O. (I'm sorry, but he kind of is mean). This show could not get any better.

I recommend this show to anyone who works in an office, who loves seeing people’s dreams get hurt, or if you just like money.
  • More Bait for the Sharks!

Trump it up! Have a phone line taking orders during the candidates pitch.

Just like HSN takes phone sales, this s/b an interesting by-line, panel activity, with live orders. This would add frenzy for two reasons:

1) The Sharks can test the water ~ pre market if you will.

2) It's a pay it forward gesture. The candidates may not get a deal from the sharks, but they can walk away with phone and web orders.

Just throwing it out there!
  • The idea of bobbleheads is cute but not worth investing, because in my own opinion it's a novelty item.

This episode includes the Bobbleheads business, the ipod casing, the Uro Club which is a bit of a funny but useful invention and the online athletes database where colleges who wants to get athletes to join their team can register and view the profiles of students and their track records.

In this season the sharks already invested a total of $4,410,000, it's alot of money... and this show already helped lots of small entrepreneurs in making their dreams come true. I hope that they continue supporting small businessmen and women by providing them financial support and expertise. Aside from that, the show also gives people tips on how to run their businesses wisely and encourages people to come out and show the crowd their inventions and make money from it.
  • Sharks

I watch Shark Tank faithfully! I love the show! Iove All the sharks! I've learned a lot about business and money investment just from watching their show! I think they're great, and excellent at helping the right people! My personal favorites Robert and Mark! :)
  • This show is fabulous!

I have been watching shark tank since it started! It is fantastic! The panel is amazing (even Mr. Wonderful-lol!). Sometimes a bit too honest but that is what an entrepreneur needs to succeed! The ONLY negative feedback that I have is WHY DO THEY WHERE THE SAME CLOTHES! Makes me crazy! They are millionaires! I would love to see the different outfits they would the women! So odd to me! What is the purpose for this??

Great show! Very inspirational and wonderful for the young generation!!

• Interesting Products and Entrepreneurs

I got into this show with my wife well into Season 3 and we've been watching it ever since. The products and entrepreneurs are always intriguing, The investors come off as authentic, although play up their characters a bit to remain TV friendly. The pitches are undoubtedly spliced and at times contrived, which I'm sure is what keeps this show entertaining. It would be interesting though, to see the best of one pitch, completely unedited.
  • Robert Herjavec <3

Love Robert, he's the only one who's polite and it's funny sometimes to hear the other sharks get snarky and sarcastic, sometimes it's just plain awkward to watch.

And Imbowman, this woman knew almost no numbers for her business. What do you want the sharks to do, give her $ before having the basic facts about her business? Everyone who goes into the tank is expected to know their basic financials. And I can't believe you're playing the race card - they would have done the same thing to a white man. If anything, they were nicer to her because she was so sweet.
  • O'Leary is disgusting!

He should be fired. Immediately. How dare he call anyone a cockroach or a colorful cockroach? That Napolean complex is hell. How insulting. I will never watch this show again as long as he is still on it. Good riddens!
  • Cool show

Overall this show is good. Lots of fun new inventions. The judges could start being nicer.
  • How Do I apply to get on the show

I have been trying to figure out how one applies to get on the show. Any suggestions.
  • These guys need VC -- 'RoboRoach,' Seeks $10,000 On Kickstarter

Remote-Controlled Roach Project, 'RoboRoach,' Seeks $10,000 On Kickstarter

A new Kickstarter campaign asks for $10,000 in donations for a project called RoboRoach, which offers cell phone users the chance to "control the movements of a live cockroach from [their] own mobile

• Love the innovation

Hi, I simply love the shark tank and while O'Leary can get on your nerves, he sometimes provides entertainment value. I can see why so many people would dislike him though. I am fascinated by the kind of innovative products that come to the tank and while some don't get a deal, they instantly get viewed by millions of die hard fans.
  • Business Meets Thinkers

Some of the ideas are really great... lots of inventors who lack or thrive with passion for their ideas... the hosts are very stern... this all sums up to be an interesting show for me. I learned some things from here!
  • kevin o'leary

kevin is the worst arogant prick and should be removed. he is the only reason for a less than 10 rating. he is a disgraceful human being and does nothing but to talk down to everyone. he is also the penny pinching asshole that needs to shut his mouth if hes not interested in the concept. he never puts any money up anyway. i mute the tv when he opens his ugly face!!
  • Mr Wonderful has a new (knew) nick.. Mr PROPRIETARY.

The show is right interesting. At least one Shark and/or applicant couldwith an Am or should produce a program that teaches one how to present ones self.

I just suffered through an idiot that insisted she quit her SENIOR YEAR of Law School to produce "dog slings" (which BTW had a 500% markup).

REGARDLESS, This undereducated monkey ended EVER SENTENCE WITH A QUESTION MARK???

At what point does the 'valley girl 80's' drop off the map?? ? ?

This Nimrod wasn't even born in the 80's.

Perhaps Kim Kardashian North is her role perfect example of the decay of America. to identify myself/show my passport. To travel with an American passport is to take a southern accent to the Bronx.

Sharks. Would you invest?

Is 'educating social idiots' marketable?

If not consider me an expatriate.

In conclusion; I've been robbed BIG-TIME TWICE (well much more than that but the innovative million dollar inventions are still painful).

In 1977 I invented microwave . In 1988 I invented the 'thermo patch' as I presented my prototype at the Government patent office they were loading everything in the office out the back door into a huge unmarked truck (sure, I'm a trusting, fool, idiot). The 'agent/representative' asked me about 30 times; "What do you plan to do with this?". No answer was the right . He took my prototype, patent search and application with a shake of his head and told me not to get my hopes up.

I spent many years trying to find that con.

Seven years and one day later my thermo patch was advertised on television.

If or when I bring another household invention to the table (apparently I'm good at made MANY millionaires) and choose to take it to the Sharks (Hello, why'd ya s'pose they're called SHARKS?!?) My one and only stipulation is this: "Mr. (Proprietary) wonderful, ugh, will not be able to bid or speak for I wouldn't work with that slime if my children were hungry.

It reflects, from time to time, the progress of prior inventors and what they've accomplished with their Shark.

Ever seen one with Mr. Poisonous?
  • pretzel business

Lol Mr wonderful when a gay men couple was trying to get help for tea he said HELL YEAH but today he said no to a mother making pretzel because it's too common like tea aint common? She clearly had a good business but u say no and yeah to some f##in tea, Mr wonderful I rock wit you but sometimes you talk for no reason
  • Sports Bras for Women Idea

Kevin has it wrong, a good sports bra is needed for Women.
  • Choice of Sharks

Get rid of Daymon...he brings nothing to the show. He appears blaze and tries to demonstrate he is over and above things. Never has genuine nor realistic offers or valuable, constructive comments to investors.
  • I do not recall ever seeing any person that is trying to get help over the age of "60".

Could it be they are too smart to give up 5 percent of their business or a 2 percent royalty, to the show's producers and ABC, this is in addition to the cut the sharks take.
  • wealth does not buy class

And Kevin O'Leary is proof of that ! Self proclaimed Mr. Wonderful has no class ! he gets his jollies off by insulting people. Mark Cuban runs a close second based on what I witnessed on tonight's show(May 8) I use to respect Cuban for the way he conducted himself, but recently he seems to enjoy putting hard working, innovating people down like O'Leary does. They act as if they always had the knowledge and know-how of business tactics that took years for them to learn and perfect, when I'm sure they have made their share of mistakes as they climbed the ladder of wealth. How arrogant of them ! I doubt either of them have ass enough to back up their big sarcastic O'Leary. I'd mash his big nose if he ever spoke down to me as I have witnessed him do to so many seeking investors. O'Leary, if you are not interested in what someone is offering, show some class and politely decline. There is no need to insult them as you have done. Cuban, you reminded me of an egotistical high school bully tonight. Don't forget where you came from. You've let your success go to your head. Grow up ! Robert, you friend have class and its obvious you haven't forgotten your humble roots. I admire you.
  • shark tank

I love shark tank. I record it so I can watch them all. Nobody will care what I write, but robert is my favorite. He gives people a chance cause he has a heart when the idea has a chance. Babara isnt bad, but everybody else are just rich people being ignorant. I have cried watching the way some people were treated. Not everybody has all the money in the world that they have no worries. Would be nice to be you guys, but.... I know its a show but dont kill people... never know how bad the show meant to them. Still like the show though. Makes me happy when I see somebody deserving make a deal.

• S6 Ep 10

5.5
    I just watched this episode. I have to say its amazing that Kevin O' Jerkoff made it anywhere! He is such an idiot! Amazing the luck some people have because I am sure this is the only way he made it!!! I'm surprised the Sharks didn't go for the Fresh Picked Sweet Corn. Yes, it was expensive but they failed to realize that its better to spend more money on food rather than medical bills later. Also, the purity of the product rather than all the junk in most products. I hope the nice guy doesn't give up!!
< 1 2