Shark Tank

Friday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Aug 09, 2009 Returning September 23, 2016

Shark Tank Fan Reviews (65)

7.2
  • I liked the show several years ago....

then I realized it is boring and I hate reality shows in general (Survivor is an exception). Fuck Shark Tank! Throw this garbage into the shark tank!
  • Absolute Jerks - Last Show I will watch --- Skinny Shirt Episode w/ Mark Cuban & Kevin O'Leary

My boyfriend and I just started watching Shark Tank a few weeks ago. After watching tonight's episode, we will NEVER watch it again. Absolutely proves money does not buy class by how they treat people. Not sure what part of being successful means being a complete jerk and calling someone a "cockroach". REAL men don't have to throw insults like Kevin O'Leary & Mark Cuban did to prove their manhood. I was so disgusted with the way them and to be whole crew of sharks that I asked my boyfriend change the channel and we decided we will not ever give the show another try. We will also tell all of our friends not to watch. Complete WASTE of airtime. Only thing you can learn from that show is how to be a jerk.
  • The FUBU man needs to be CUT for sexual harrassment

I think that a recent episode I think this past week made me mad at the FUBU owner of the Sharks. He made a deal with a couple ad he forced the woman to full frontal hug him. He is a nasty little pervert and a terrible pathetic excuse of a businessman to represent corporate America or the "successful" average joe in any way. A man like that should not be successful. I feel sorry that she is married to the pathetic man she is married to as well. He just sat there with a smile on his face. She was selling the adjustable strap bras and I thought she was tough and handled herself very well especially considering what product she had to peddle. That is sexual harassment and molesting a woman on television. That is all he promotes, he can take a backseat and I hope he loses all of his business ventures and entire brand he "built"
  • Shark Tank Review

This show is fake. It's showing desperate Americans trying to hock some nitch product to a broke nation, while the camera focuses on Mark Cuban's 2020 Campaign Bid. If you really want to solve a problem raise the min wage so you don't exploit Americans on TV anymore. Fast Fact America's largest export is ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
  • The show really deteriorated lately

I used to really like this show and recommended it to my children and grand children as a good business show. But, no longer. In the show last night (10/2), Barbara is no longer a shark. She kissed up to Mark Cuban so much, she is more a little minion riding on the back of a shark. Now, Cuban is something else. He is so arrogant and rude, he showed no respect for other sharks, nor the presenters. I am quite sure that he did not get to where he is now by behaving this way. The show is no longer a role model for younger people to learn about business. It also lost its entertainment value. Too bad!
  • Last episode I'll watch.

Irish51 is right, these guys all act like they didn't fail all over the place before they made it big. Instead of being gracious and uplifting they are all a bunch of immature, self-centered babies. I've seen six-year-olds have better self control. O'Leary is the worst and should be removed from the show. I think he makes the rest of them "go to the dark side" too because of his rantings. Lori totally lost me tonight with her "wah, wah, you didn't listen to me so I'm out!" Are you kidding me? Grow up people and do the job you were sent there to do. If you don't want to spend your money then don't. But grow up and stop being jerks. Here's a hint to all of them.... I"D like to hear what the person has to say!!!!!! Like I said... last show for me.
  • Get Rid of O'Leary!

Every show he becomes increasingly distasteful! It has become intolerable to listen to this show because of this Jerky-nasty-putdown-bad-bad karma old man---Get rid of him and improve the show!
  • Disgraceful investors

Tonight was the first night I watched shark tank, after watching the advertisements for it my mum and I were rather excited to watch it and loved the idea behind it! But as soon as we turned it on we were horrified at the way they were treating one of the entrepreneurs. It's one thing to turn down an idea but it's another to absolutely gang up and bully the person, humiliate them and take it to a personal level. The investors are cruel, stuck up, dream crushers. Absolute garbage. Never watching a minute of it again
  • Das Kapital-ism

Of all the seedy Reality TV competitions out there, Shark Tank is one of the genre's biggest offenders. Seemingly "inspired" by a Japanese TV show, Shark Tank features wannabe Edisons into convincing a cabal of investors whether or not to bankroll whatever Rube Goldberg gimcrackery they have to offer.

This is the most farcical, if not pathetic Reality TV competition show ever produced. Makes me long for the days of much more urbane fare such as Strike It Rich & Queen For A Day.
  • Barbara needs to go....

Barbara is not worth watching. She only bids on low dollar opportunities and takes advantage of everyone. The 4/25 show, she should be fired for buying that supplement about mindless. Mark needs to get rid of this women.
  • Waste of Air time and Space

I mean really, this is literally the most waste of time and air space on my TV. Please take it off and put in its place something less painful to watch like "WATCHING PAINT DRY OR GRASS GROW"
  • I Refuse To Get Invested In This Show; I'm Out

I will give the show this; the ideas presented in the show are interesting. I mean, what show like this doesn't have interesting products? However, just because someone has a good idea that they want to expose to the world, doesn't mean that the show automatically becomes good. This show fails in every other way. The investments that the contestant seek are always too high or too low, and the investors, if you can call them that, always reject every contestant. Note to the executives: it's not fun to watch reality contestants gets booed off just because their fucking investments were too high and their equity stakes and royalty didn't work for these "investors"! I always end up feeling sorry for the contestants because they weren't able to get their product known to the masses. How about just scrap the idea of a reality TV show that revolves around this topic, and have these contestants turn to real investors to get their product known? That would be much better than the bullshit that happens on this show! Please, if any person on or on any other website wants to become a business person or a pitchman, I highly suggest you DO NOT appear on this show, even if you watch it. You will get chewed up, spit out, and possibly even urinated/defecated on by investors who are absent-minded. For a better reality competition show, watch "American Idol" or "Big Brother", and stay the FUCK away from this piece of shit.
  • your kidding right.

Sharks should be called lamps. One guy claims some products are junk when he sole FUBU clothing garbage that stretch after the first washing, and nobody wears that crap and did he share any profits, now he has another hustle, he on a show getting paid and won't invest unless he's practically stealing the company. The female restate agent won't buy anything at all give me a break, another one on the TV show payroll. The guy who owns a team is young and needs attention. One guy on the show may possess some value. Best for last this guy that got lucky on some toy deal a hundred years ago still has NOT impress me yet. NO MORE WATCHING this crap. If you have money and really know something, you would know helping launch a product is life changing. People like Bill Gates, Oprah, Warren Buffett no bad comments, just lets go do it. My definition of a shark is go after and destroy and let the cards where they lie. Good luck on you contract renewal SHOW SUCKS BAD.
  • producer to get 2% of NET REVENUE? is he on crack?

entrepreneurs who agree to be on 'the shark tank' are asked to sign a contract that would give the producer (mark burnett) 2% of net revenues - in perpetuity! this is a complete joke. first, no entrepreneur with a decent idea that's remotely scalable would ever agree to such terms . . . and second, no investor would ever put money into such an encumbered enterprise. so they're setting up for failure: the only entrepreneurs who would ever agree to such a preposterous structure would be desperate losers - and who wants to watch them?

incidentally, contestants on 'dragons den' did not have to give the producer anything.
  • bedhead

1.5
    I just watched the episode with the product " While I admit this is not the best invention ever, I see no reason why the sharks have to make fun of the guy and laugh at him. In my opinion this is cruel. For that reason I'm out!
  • Such a GREAT show that has gone SO DOWN Hill!!!!!

1.5
    This was such a awesome show my husband and I looked forward to every week since season 1. It was refreshing and such a good show regarding business till it has just turned into another trashy reality show. Such a disappointment thought this was a keeper and so different
  • Bye, bye, baby!

1.5
    I used to LOVE this show for having such an original idea and for veering away from the rest of trashy reality tv. However, the Sharks have just gotten too arrogant and nasty for my taste. It is painful to watch these people being slaughtered by the Sharks each week. Barbara is the only one who remotely treats people like a human being. Call me crazy, but I watch TV to be ENTERTAINED. This has just gotten painful.

PS - Maybe the guests' sales pitches need to be vetted by the producers beforehand to make sure they know their numbers. Why waste everyone's time?
  • Really robert

Whats better make in America or money?? move to china robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What a joke within a so called reality show

After stumbling over this show by accident, i found myself stumbling away even faster.. To justify this review with suffering through almost one episode of this Shark Tank show. I observed five so called financial judges (mind you none with much credit behind themselves, only ABC money or whoever produces this crap) giving their limp opions on others product ideas or inventions.. After seeing these so called experts pick through ideas of others and give your small minded ideas toward there products, I pass this "Think Tank" more like a "Toliet Tank" with nothing going for it.. You think with a show of this idea, more creative and much more professional judges could have been assemblied here.. At least on the "The Apprentice" Donald Trump carried some weight in the developement of successful business ventures throughout his years.. With this "Tank" (right word) show, these idiots haven't even scored well with there own projects, or one stop creations.. The best with this Shark Tank is that it will not float long !
  • No Fair!!

2.5
    I love watching the Shark Tank. I have been watching for a long time. Mark, Barbara & Lori are my favorite sharks because of their human nature & understanding of how hard it is to get started in the business. However, it seems that recently, all of the sharks have been getting nastier & nastier by the episode. They seem tired, annoyed and are only looking for the most polished and well versed contestants. However, as a public (amateur) viewer I was extremely disappointed to watch how Mark & Lori chew the poor guy up, that invented the wine balloon. I don't think they gave him time to even process what was being presented to him. Mark & Lori originally offered the guy $600K for 100% of acquisition and within 30 seconds, Mark backed out and then 30 seconds later Mark decided to be back in the deal with Lori but this time - for only $400K. The poor guy should of walked away from that deal - to show them that his idea was worth more than $400K.

Both Mark & Lori will probably go on to make millions from this awesome product. This behavior is something that I would have expected from Mr. Wonderful but not from them. They are usually better balanced when playing the "Good Shark - Bad Shark" way. This time the nicer sharks were down right greedy and very ugly. What a shame and definitely - NOT FAIR!! I think it might be time to clean out the shark tank out and get newer (more compassionate) sharks in.
  • Not Such a Happy Valentine's Day for Black American Female Contestant

2.5
    The episode of Shark Tank that aired on 2/15/13, bordered on racism. A young African American female contestant presented her business and asked for the financial help from the Sharks. When the contestant did not have the financial information that was asked for, the three white male Sharks berated her with insults. They used words like "ignorant" and alluded to how she was unprepared. Their tone, body language, and words suggested that she was not "worthy" to come before them.

Mr. John, the one African American shark simply said that he was out. Although he did not add to the beratement, he did nothing to change the hostile atmosphere. However, Barbara Corcoran saved the day; she lessened the hostile atmosphere by being respectful and sympathetic.

Ms. Corcoran gave the contestant valuable advice and shared with her that she too was not a financial wizard.

I suggest that all the Sharks see the contestants as new entrepreneurs who need guidance and not treat anyone as they have no business or right to be on the show. They are there to learn and not be put down. I hope that the contestant who was the victim of this treatment will go on to develop and progress with her business. I also hope that other potential contestants, especially minorities, will not be discouraged by the actions which occurred in this episode.

• kevin oleary turns my stomach!!!!

Have loved this show from day one except for the beady eyed rodent that calls himself kevin oleary. His name calling and overall rude attitude has become offensive to the point that I will no longer watch as long as this little bitch is I'm out"!!!!!!
  • Unimformed/ Billy Blank/Zumba/Dance with me

I have been a dancer for nearly 30 yrs I have studied with many famous teachers & dancers. I danced with ballet, contemporary & modern dance companies. Mark & Damian, don't understand something about Zumba, dancers who have worked for years to be where they are, & have the bodies, talent & knowledge beyond even what this young man had, have little respect for something like Zumba that deminishes the art form & training o f real dancers. These programs are big business. There are studios all over America that can't survive as programs like this tell people it takes nothing to become a dancer. My heart ached for that young man, as he didn't want to say, how he really feels about the entire industry of Zumba. these people who care more about what they are wearing, Who walk into studios disrupt real classes & look down their noses at people who have dedicated their entire lives to something which is being destroyed by TV & populat culture
  • American Version of an already successful series known as Dragons' Den in many other countries.

This show bastardizes any interesting features the originals had. While the UK version discusses actual business talk, such as turnover and future profits, this show focuses on personal anecdotes, damsels in distress in the business world. Shark Tank, a horrible name, fails to invoke the dramatic flair of Dragons’ Den. The lighting and the set are unsympathetic to the business atmosphere. The contestants on the show are poorly selected. Few have any business acumen... one even attempted to make a joke “this is shark tank, not bunny tank,� leaving viewers jump up and exclaim that bunnies, unfortunately, are not amphibious.
  • "mr wonderful" or "mr lose ratings"??? I choose the latter...

3.5
    My friends and I love Shark Tank but stopped watching it because of kevin oleary and his profound manner of treatment toward the entrepreneurs that come on the show. I mean SERIOUSLY who thinks they have the right to call someone a cockroach? I wouldn't take his money if he BEGGED ME TO!!! I give the show a score of 3 with "MR LOSER" ON IT!!!
  • please remove the bully

I like your show but Mr Wonderful got to go I do not like how he bullies people they have put all of their efforts to get where they are and to come in and ask for money is hard enough but you have someone bully critical and belittle somebody just for a TV show isn't worth itMr Wonderful needs to understand that he's only got to where he's out because he is been able to invest into other peoples companies I think he needs to sit back and think about his own success then worrying about his, Mr Wonderful the cockroach
  • Too annoying

4.5
    That guy Kevin Oleary is so annoying I find myself yelling at the screen for him to shut up. He is living proof that not all people with money have brains or does it excuse them from having compassion or giving constructive criticism. He is basically a loud mouthed ass and I think the show can do much better. I have stopped watching the show.
  • LOVE THE

4.5
    I love watching the Shark Tank. Would even like to invest in a few companies. Starting to get really tired though, the sharks are just getting to nasty to the people. We have all worked hard to get where we are today, but wouldn't it be a better show if the treated the people like humans. Mark used to be really decent but tonight was acting like he is too good for the little people. Don't waste a good show or you will be "as mr. wonderful says" TOTALLY FORGOTTEN
  • I like it but...........

4.5
    It appears that all the shows are taped at once..

Is this true ? Barbara has the same necklace on in all episodes

The guys have the same clothes
  • get rid of Nick!

Listening to Nick Woodman drone on about his GoPro is enough to make me turn the channel from Shark Tank. Nick is far more interested in his own success than in that of the show's contestants. Show Nick the door or I will be just a FORMER Shark Tank viewer...
< 1 2 3