Shark Tank

Friday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Aug 09, 2009 In Season

Shark Tank Fan Reviews (57)

7.4
  • "mr wonderful" or "mr lose ratings"??? I choose the latter...

3.5
    My friends and I love Shark Tank but stopped watching it because of kevin oleary and his profound manner of treatment toward the entrepreneurs that come on the show. I mean SERIOUSLY who thinks they have the right to call someone a cockroach? I wouldn't take his money if he BEGGED ME TO!!! I give the show a score of 3 with "MR LOSER" ON IT!!!
  • bedhead

1.5
    I just watched the episode with the product " While I admit this is not the best invention ever, I see no reason why the sharks have to make fun of the guy and laugh at him. In my opinion this is cruel. For that reason I'm out!
  • Bye, bye, baby!

1.5
    I used to LOVE this show for having such an original idea and for veering away from the rest of trashy reality tv. However, the Sharks have just gotten too arrogant and nasty for my taste. It is painful to watch these people being slaughtered by the Sharks each week. Barbara is the only one who remotely treats people like a human being. Call me crazy, but I watch TV to be ENTERTAINED. This has just gotten painful.

PS - Maybe the guests' sales pitches need to be vetted by the producers beforehand to make sure they know their numbers. Why waste everyone's time?
  • Shark Tank producer requires 5% ownership of each company plus 2% of sales if you get funding or not.

GREAT SHOW- But viewers are not seeing the best of American innovation due the backroom deals the producers requiring an additional 5% ownership of each company plus 2% of sales, if you get funding or not.

The show would attract better companies and result in a much better show if they the Shark Tank producer was not so greedy.

No real company would take that deal as it would be a ball-n-chain around any companies neck.
  • Cool show

Overall this show is good. Lots of fun new inventions. The judges could start being nicer.
  • kevin oleary turns my stomach!!!!

Have loved this show from day one except for the beady eyed rodent that calls himself kevin oleary. His name calling and overall rude attitude has become offensive to the point that I will no longer watch as long as this little bitch is I'm out"!!!!!!
  • A great new show that is both interesting and suspenseful. Something that will raise the quality of ABC.

I have fallen in love with this show. The constant arguing between the sharks makes it worthwhile. The set up of the show is great, walk out of the elevator and hope you can persuade this panel to invest in you.

This show has got potential written all over it. With the limitless number of enterprisers in the country and the limitless rudeness and meanness of Kevin O. (I'm sorry, but he kind of is mean). This show could not get any better.

I recommend this show to anyone who works in an office, who loves seeing people’s dreams get hurt, or if you just like money.
  • pretzel business

Lol Mr wonderful when a gay men couple was trying to get help for tea he said HELL YEAH but today he said no to a mother making pretzel because it's too common like tea aint common? She clearly had a good business but u say no and yeah to some f##in tea, Mr wonderful I rock wit you but sometimes you talk for no reason
  • Sports Bras for Women Idea

Kevin has it wrong, a good sports bra is needed for Women.
  • please remove the bully

I like your show but Mr Wonderful got to go I do not like how he bullies people they have put all of their efforts to get where they are and to come in and ask for money is hard enough but you have someone bully critical and belittle somebody just for a TV show isn't worth itMr Wonderful needs to understand that he's only got to where he's out because he is been able to invest into other peoples companies I think he needs to sit back and think about his own success then worrying about his, Mr Wonderful the cockroach
  • Disgraceful investors

Tonight was the first night I watched shark tank, after watching the advertisements for it my mum and I were rather excited to watch it and loved the idea behind it! But as soon as we turned it on we were horrified at the way they were treating one of the entrepreneurs. It's one thing to turn down an idea but it's another to absolutely gang up and bully the person, humiliate them and take it to a personal level. The investors are cruel, stuck up, dream crushers. Absolute garbage. Never watching a minute of it again
  • Unprofessional and disrespectful most of the time

A professional who makes an offer does not withdraw it 30 seconds later. When you make an offer and you bully the person into accepting it before hearing other offers or prevent them in discussing it in the backroom, it becomes bullying. One person on both Shark Tank and Dragon's Den shows psychopathic traits and is extremely disrespectful to many people. Both of these shows are representative of today's society where bullies, narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths rule in Canadian institutions to the point where many of these institutions have become corrupt. I find the products entertaining but many of your sharks or dragons set a bad example. Greed and envy are two deadly sins. Also, these people came up with an idea and created and it is selling in stores and you want 50% of their business? Yes, you are bringing your expertise but it is their baby, they don't have to give you 50%. That is absolute greed. I love it when people like Brent (spelling?) gives his money away or invests in something green. I think that Brent is the most professional and respectful of all these investors. Please drop the arrogance. You guys got lucky to get where you are today. Others have tried and have not been lucky. Be thankful that you have a good life but stop spitting on people. You are not special or the second coming of Christ, you got lucky. Be nice to people who are struggling and stop making fun of people on national TV.
  • O'Leary is disgusting!

He should be fired. Immediately. How dare he call anyone a cockroach or a colorful cockroach? That Napolean complex is hell. How insulting. I will never watch this show again as long as he is still on it. Good riddens!
  • wealth does not buy class

And Kevin O'Leary is proof of that ! Self proclaimed Mr. Wonderful has no class ! he gets his jollies off by insulting people. Mark Cuban runs a close second based on what I witnessed on tonight's show(May 8) I use to respect Cuban for the way he conducted himself, but recently he seems to enjoy putting hard working, innovating people down like O'Leary does. They act as if they always had the knowledge and know-how of business tactics that took years for them to learn and perfect, when I'm sure they have made their share of mistakes as they climbed the ladder of wealth. How arrogant of them ! I doubt either of them have ass enough to back up their big sarcastic O'Leary. I'd mash his big nose if he ever spoke down to me as I have witnessed him do to so many seeking investors. O'Leary, if you are not interested in what someone is offering, show some class and politely decline. There is no need to insult them as you have done. Cuban, you reminded me of an egotistical high school bully tonight. Don't forget where you came from. You've let your success go to your head. Grow up ! Robert, you friend have class and its obvious you haven't forgotten your humble roots. I admire you.
  • shark tank

I love shark tank. I record it so I can watch them all. Nobody will care what I write, but robert is my favorite. He gives people a chance cause he has a heart when the idea has a chance. Babara isnt bad, but everybody else are just rich people being ignorant. I have cried watching the way some people were treated. Not everybody has all the money in the world that they have no worries. Would be nice to be you guys, but.... I know its a show but dont kill people... never know how bad the show meant to them. Still like the show though. Makes me happy when I see somebody deserving make a deal.

• S6 Ep 10

5.5
    I just watched this episode. I have to say its amazing that Kevin O' Jerkoff made it anywhere! He is such an idiot! Amazing the luck some people have because I am sure this is the only way he made it!!! I'm surprised the Sharks didn't go for the Fresh Picked Sweet Corn. Yes, it was expensive but they failed to realize that its better to spend more money on food rather than medical bills later. Also, the purity of the product rather than all the junk in most products. I hope the nice guy doesn't give up!!
  • The whole concept of the show.

I am getting tired of these million/billionaires turning down people with good "ideas" because they haven't made a ton of money yet. This is'nt about buying stocks, is it? This show would be so much more exciting if it would be for common folks with great ideas looking for "help" with their business. Distribution, advertisement, TV spots... and yes ... money. The show on 09/12/2013 was better! The deal made at the end with the homeless people pitching their dance/excersize idea. The guy who pitched the "Interchangable Bikini" idea was right when he started give it to the sharks about starting out just like all of them had, and asking for some help. If this new season does not have a different structure to it.... "I'm out"!!!
  • No Fair!!

2.5
    I love watching the Shark Tank. I have been watching for a long time. Mark, Barbara & Lori are my favorite sharks because of their human nature & understanding of how hard it is to get started in the business. However, it seems that recently, all of the sharks have been getting nastier & nastier by the episode. They seem tired, annoyed and are only looking for the most polished and well versed contestants. However, as a public (amateur) viewer I was extremely disappointed to watch how Mark & Lori chew the poor guy up, that invented the wine balloon. I don't think they gave him time to even process what was being presented to him. Mark & Lori originally offered the guy $600K for 100% of acquisition and within 30 seconds, Mark backed out and then 30 seconds later Mark decided to be back in the deal with Lori but this time - for only $400K. The poor guy should of walked away from that deal - to show them that his idea was worth more than $400K.

Both Mark & Lori will probably go on to make millions from this awesome product. This behavior is something that I would have expected from Mr. Wonderful but not from them. They are usually better balanced when playing the "Good Shark - Bad Shark" way. This time the nicer sharks were down right greedy and very ugly. What a shame and definitely - NOT FAIR!! I think it might be time to clean out the shark tank out and get newer (more compassionate) sharks in.
  • Get Rid of O'Leary!

Every show he becomes increasingly distasteful! It has become intolerable to listen to this show because of this Jerky-nasty-putdown-bad-bad karma old man---Get rid of him and improve the show!
  • Female sharks need new clothes!!!

LOVE the show but WHY WHY WHY does Laurie always wear the black geometric neckline dress and Barbara always wears that blue dress with the lavender necklace. Someone lend them money to buy some new clothes..
  • The idea of bobbleheads is cute but not worth investing, because in my own opinion it's a novelty item.

This episode includes the Bobbleheads business, the ipod casing, the Uro Club which is a bit of a funny but useful invention and the online athletes database where colleges who wants to get athletes to join their team can register and view the profiles of students and their track records.

In this season the sharks already invested a total of $4,410,000, it's alot of money... and this show already helped lots of small entrepreneurs in making their dreams come true. I hope that they continue supporting small businessmen and women by providing them financial support and expertise. Aside from that, the show also gives people tips on how to run their businesses wisely and encourages people to come out and show the crowd their inventions and make money from it.
  • Sharks

I watch Shark Tank faithfully! I love the show! Iove All the sharks! I've learned a lot about business and money investment just from watching their show! I think they're great, and excellent at helping the right people! My personal favorites Robert and Mark! :)
  • Mr Wonderful has a new (knew) nick.. Mr PROPRIETARY.

The show is right interesting. At least one Shark and/or applicant couldwith an Am or should produce a program that teaches one how to present ones self.

I just suffered through an idiot that insisted she quit her SENIOR YEAR of Law School to produce "dog slings" (which BTW had a 500% markup).

REGARDLESS, This undereducated monkey ended EVER SENTENCE WITH A QUESTION MARK???

At what point does the 'valley girl 80's' drop off the map?? ? ?

This Nimrod wasn't even born in the 80's.

Perhaps Kim Kardashian North is her role perfect example of the decay of America. to identify myself/show my passport. To travel with an American passport is to take a southern accent to the Bronx.

Sharks. Would you invest?

Is 'educating social idiots' marketable?

If not consider me an expatriate.

In conclusion; I've been robbed BIG-TIME TWICE (well much more than that but the innovative million dollar inventions are still painful).

In 1977 I invented microwave . In 1988 I invented the 'thermo patch' as I presented my prototype at the Government patent office they were loading everything in the office out the back door into a huge unmarked truck (sure, I'm a trusting, fool, idiot). The 'agent/representative' asked me about 30 times; "What do you plan to do with this?". No answer was the right . He took my prototype, patent search and application with a shake of his head and told me not to get my hopes up.

I spent many years trying to find that con.

Seven years and one day later my thermo patch was advertised on television.

If or when I bring another household invention to the table (apparently I'm good at made MANY millionaires) and choose to take it to the Sharks (Hello, why'd ya s'pose they're called SHARKS?!?) My one and only stipulation is this: "Mr. (Proprietary) wonderful, ugh, will not be able to bid or speak for I wouldn't work with that slime if my children were hungry.

It reflects, from time to time, the progress of prior inventors and what they've accomplished with their Shark.

Ever seen one with Mr. Poisonous?
  • Fire the Commentator!

To the producers: Please, fire the commentator. His insidious, shallow remarks disrupt the flow of the show. Each time he describes something we can clearly see, . "Mark covers his eyes", it's like hearing nails scraping on a blackboard. Get rid of this guy (or at least this element of the show), please.
  • LOVE THE

4.5
    I love watching the Shark Tank. Would even like to invest in a few companies. Starting to get really tired though, the sharks are just getting to nasty to the people. We have all worked hard to get where we are today, but wouldn't it be a better show if the treated the people like humans. Mark used to be really decent but tonight was acting like he is too good for the little people. Don't waste a good show or you will be "as mr. wonderful says" TOTALLY FORGOTTEN
  • I like it but...........

4.5
    It appears that all the shows are taped at once..

Is this true ? Barbara has the same necklace on in all episodes

The guys have the same clothes
  • Barbara needs to go....

Barbara is not worth watching. She only bids on low dollar opportunities and takes advantage of everyone. The 4/25 show, she should be fired for buying that supplement about mindless. Mark needs to get rid of this women.
  • This show is fabulous!

I have been watching shark tank since it started! It is fantastic! The panel is amazing (even Mr. Wonderful-lol!). Sometimes a bit too honest but that is what an entrepreneur needs to succeed! The ONLY negative feedback that I have is WHY DO THEY WHERE THE SAME CLOTHES! Makes me crazy! They are millionaires! I would love to see the different outfits they would the women! So odd to me! What is the purpose for this??

Great show! Very inspirational and wonderful for the young generation!!

• Robert Herjavec <3

Love Robert, he's the only one who's polite and it's funny sometimes to hear the other sharks get snarky and sarcastic, sometimes it's just plain awkward to watch.

And Imbowman, this woman knew almost no numbers for her business. What do you want the sharks to do, give her $ before having the basic facts about her business? Everyone who goes into the tank is expected to know their basic financials. And I can't believe you're playing the race card - they would have done the same thing to a white man. If anything, they were nicer to her because she was so sweet.
  • get rid of Nick!

Listening to Nick Woodman drone on about his GoPro is enough to make me turn the channel from Shark Tank. Nick is far more interested in his own success than in that of the show's contestants. Show Nick the door or I will be just a FORMER Shark Tank viewer...
< 1 2