Shark Tank

Friday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Aug 09, 2009 Returning September 23, 2016

Shark Tank Fan Reviews (65)

7.2
  • I liked the show several years ago....

then I realized it is boring and I hate reality shows in general (Survivor is an exception). Fuck Shark Tank! Throw this garbage into the shark tank!
  • Too annoying

4.5
    That guy Kevin Oleary is so annoying I find myself yelling at the screen for him to shut up. He is living proof that not all people with money have brains or does it excuse them from having compassion or giving constructive criticism. He is basically a loud mouthed ass and I think the show can do much better. I have stopped watching the show.
  • Absolute Jerks - Last Show I will watch --- Skinny Shirt Episode w/ Mark Cuban & Kevin O'Leary

My boyfriend and I just started watching Shark Tank a few weeks ago. After watching tonight's episode, we will NEVER watch it again. Absolutely proves money does not buy class by how they treat people. Not sure what part of being successful means being a complete jerk and calling someone a "cockroach". REAL men don't have to throw insults like Kevin O'Leary & Mark Cuban did to prove their manhood. I was so disgusted with the way them and to be whole crew of sharks that I asked my boyfriend change the channel and we decided we will not ever give the show another try. We will also tell all of our friends not to watch. Complete WASTE of airtime. Only thing you can learn from that show is how to be a jerk.
  • The FUBU man needs to be CUT for sexual harrassment

I think that a recent episode I think this past week made me mad at the FUBU owner of the Sharks. He made a deal with a couple ad he forced the woman to full frontal hug him. He is a nasty little pervert and a terrible pathetic excuse of a businessman to represent corporate America or the "successful" average joe in any way. A man like that should not be successful. I feel sorry that she is married to the pathetic man she is married to as well. He just sat there with a smile on his face. She was selling the adjustable strap bras and I thought she was tough and handled herself very well especially considering what product she had to peddle. That is sexual harassment and molesting a woman on television. That is all he promotes, he can take a backseat and I hope he loses all of his business ventures and entire brand he "built"
  • middle show information

I've never posted a comment on a show however when I watch shark tank, when I join in on an episode when they are negotiating a deal and haven't watched them present their investment they never tell you what their product or idea was. I think after the sharks say yes or no and they walk out the door the announcer should say "... and the (product or idea such as gumballs) took the deal at 2 million for 10 so the audience knows what's going on.
  • Shark Tank rocks

I love to see all the crazy pitches, half real business lessons, half pure TV entertainment. Check out all the various ideas at allsharktankproducts dot com
  • Shark Tank Review

This show is fake. It's showing desperate Americans trying to hock some nitch product to a broke nation, while the camera focuses on Mark Cuban's 2020 Campaign Bid. If you really want to solve a problem raise the min wage so you don't exploit Americans on TV anymore. Fast Fact America's largest export is ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
  • The show really deteriorated lately

I used to really like this show and recommended it to my children and grand children as a good business show. But, no longer. In the show last night (10/2), Barbara is no longer a shark. She kissed up to Mark Cuban so much, she is more a little minion riding on the back of a shark. Now, Cuban is something else. He is so arrogant and rude, he showed no respect for other sharks, nor the presenters. I am quite sure that he did not get to where he is now by behaving this way. The show is no longer a role model for younger people to learn about business. It also lost its entertainment value. Too bad!
  • kevin o'leary

kevin is the worst arogant prick and should be removed. he is the only reason for a less than 10 rating. he is a disgraceful human being and does nothing but to talk down to everyone. he is also the penny pinching asshole that needs to shut his mouth if hes not interested in the concept. he never puts any money up anyway. i mute the tv when he opens his ugly face!!
  • Last episode I'll watch.

Irish51 is right, these guys all act like they didn't fail all over the place before they made it big. Instead of being gracious and uplifting they are all a bunch of immature, self-centered babies. I've seen six-year-olds have better self control. O'Leary is the worst and should be removed from the show. I think he makes the rest of them "go to the dark side" too because of his rantings. Lori totally lost me tonight with her "wah, wah, you didn't listen to me so I'm out!" Are you kidding me? Grow up people and do the job you were sent there to do. If you don't want to spend your money then don't. But grow up and stop being jerks. Here's a hint to all of them.... I"D like to hear what the person has to say!!!!!! Like I said... last show for me.
  • Really robert

Whats better make in America or money?? move to china robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • get rid of Nick!

Listening to Nick Woodman drone on about his GoPro is enough to make me turn the channel from Shark Tank. Nick is far more interested in his own success than in that of the show's contestants. Show Nick the door or I will be just a FORMER Shark Tank viewer...
  • wealth does not buy class

And Kevin O'Leary is proof of that ! Self proclaimed Mr. Wonderful has no class ! he gets his jollies off by insulting people. Mark Cuban runs a close second based on what I witnessed on tonight's show(May 8) I use to respect Cuban for the way he conducted himself, but recently he seems to enjoy putting hard working, innovating people down like O'Leary does. They act as if they always had the knowledge and know-how of business tactics that took years for them to learn and perfect, when I'm sure they have made their share of mistakes as they climbed the ladder of wealth. How arrogant of them ! I doubt either of them have ass enough to back up their big sarcastic O'Leary. I'd mash his big nose if he ever spoke down to me as I have witnessed him do to so many seeking investors. O'Leary, if you are not interested in what someone is offering, show some class and politely decline. There is no need to insult them as you have done. Cuban, you reminded me of an egotistical high school bully tonight. Don't forget where you came from. You've let your success go to your head. Grow up ! Robert, you friend have class and its obvious you haven't forgotten your humble roots. I admire you.
  • O'Leary is disgusting!

He should be fired. Immediately. How dare he call anyone a cockroach or a colorful cockroach? That Napolean complex is hell. How insulting. I will never watch this show again as long as he is still on it. Good riddens!
  • Get Rid of O'Leary!

Every show he becomes increasingly distasteful! It has become intolerable to listen to this show because of this Jerky-nasty-putdown-bad-bad karma old man---Get rid of him and improve the show!
  • S6 Ep 10

5.5
    I just watched this episode. I have to say its amazing that Kevin O' Jerkoff made it anywhere! He is such an idiot! Amazing the luck some people have because I am sure this is the only way he made it!!! I'm surprised the Sharks didn't go for the Fresh Picked Sweet Corn. Yes, it was expensive but they failed to realize that its better to spend more money on food rather than medical bills later. Also, the purity of the product rather than all the junk in most products. I hope the nice guy doesn't give up!!
  • TV Success Story & #1 Author of 'Conversations with Millionaires' RAVES About Shark Tank!

Shark Tank is SUCH a BRILLIANT example of the power of great ideas!

EvERY episode helps validate the power of the steps I call the 'Millionaire Money Formula'.

I just wish Shark Tank would've been on back in the late 90's when I came up with the idea for my 'Conversations with Millionaires' book. I would've LOVED to have ANY of the Sharks included with the other 9 millionaires in it!

People obviously love it anyway. But, I have to think there would've been at least ONE additional nugget, secret, or chunk of brilliance that might have been added!

Maybe it would've helped me figure out the 'Millionaire Money Formula' even faster if any of the Sharks were part of making 'Conversations with Millionaires' happen? OR, having Barbara's brillinace inside 'Conversations with Female Millionaires' would've been absolutely amazing too!

Either way, I couldn't be a bigger fan of the show!

I hope it continues to rock the charts for YEARS to come!

SUCH amazingly insightful and helpful secrets to success revealed in every episode!

TRUE BRILLIANCE from beginning to end!

Thx for being SO AWESOME Shark Tank! :-)

Jason Oman

TV Success Story & #1 Best-Selling Author of 'Conversations with Millionaires', 'Conversations with Female Millionaires', & 'Millionaire Money Formula'
  • Sharks

I watch Shark Tank faithfully! I love the show! Iove All the sharks! I've learned a lot about business and money investment just from watching their show! I think they're great, and excellent at helping the right people! My personal favorites Robert and Mark! :)
  • This show is fabulous!

I have been watching shark tank since it started! It is fantastic! The panel is amazing (even Mr. Wonderful-lol!). Sometimes a bit too honest but that is what an entrepreneur needs to succeed! The ONLY negative feedback that I have is WHY DO THEY WHERE THE SAME CLOTHES! Makes me crazy! They are millionaires! I would love to see the different outfits they would the women! So odd to me! What is the purpose for this??

Great show! Very inspirational and wonderful for the young generation!!

• Female sharks need new clothes!!!

LOVE the show but WHY WHY WHY does Laurie always wear the black geometric neckline dress and Barbara always wears that blue dress with the lavender necklace. Someone lend them money to buy some new clothes..
  • How Do I apply to get on the show

I have been trying to figure out how one applies to get on the show. Any suggestions.
  • Love the innovation

Hi, I simply love the shark tank and while O'Leary can get on your nerves, he sometimes provides entertainment value. I can see why so many people would dislike him though. I am fascinated by the kind of innovative products that come to the tank and while some don't get a deal, they instantly get viewed by millions of die hard fans.
  • Disgraceful investors

Tonight was the first night I watched shark tank, after watching the advertisements for it my mum and I were rather excited to watch it and loved the idea behind it! But as soon as we turned it on we were horrified at the way they were treating one of the entrepreneurs. It's one thing to turn down an idea but it's another to absolutely gang up and bully the person, humiliate them and take it to a personal level. The investors are cruel, stuck up, dream crushers. Absolute garbage. Never watching a minute of it again
  • shark tank

I love shark tank. I record it so I can watch them all. Nobody will care what I write, but robert is my favorite. He gives people a chance cause he has a heart when the idea has a chance. Babara isnt bad, but everybody else are just rich people being ignorant. I have cried watching the way some people were treated. Not everybody has all the money in the world that they have no worries. Would be nice to be you guys, but.... I know its a show but dont kill people... never know how bad the show meant to them. Still like the show though. Makes me happy when I see somebody deserving make a deal.

• kevin oleary turns my stomach!!!!

Have loved this show from day one except for the beady eyed rodent that calls himself kevin oleary. His name calling and overall rude attitude has become offensive to the point that I will no longer watch as long as this little bitch is I'm out"!!!!!!
  • "mr wonderful" or "mr lose ratings"??? I choose the latter...

3.5
    My friends and I love Shark Tank but stopped watching it because of kevin oleary and his profound manner of treatment toward the entrepreneurs that come on the show. I mean SERIOUSLY who thinks they have the right to call someone a cockroach? I wouldn't take his money if he BEGGED ME TO!!! I give the show a score of 3 with "MR LOSER" ON IT!!!
  • More Bait for the Sharks!

Trump it up! Have a phone line taking orders during the candidates pitch.

Just like HSN takes phone sales, this s/b an interesting by-line, panel activity, with live orders. This would add frenzy for two reasons:

1) The Sharks can test the water ~ pre market if you will.

2) It's a pay it forward gesture. The candidates may not get a deal from the sharks, but they can walk away with phone and web orders.

Just throwing it out there!
  • please remove the bully

I like your show but Mr Wonderful got to go I do not like how he bullies people they have put all of their efforts to get where they are and to come in and ask for money is hard enough but you have someone bully critical and belittle somebody just for a TV show isn't worth itMr Wonderful needs to understand that he's only got to where he's out because he is been able to invest into other peoples companies I think he needs to sit back and think about his own success then worrying about his, Mr Wonderful the cockroach
  • Interesting Products and Entrepreneurs

I got into this show with my wife well into Season 3 and we've been watching it ever since. The products and entrepreneurs are always intriguing, The investors come off as authentic, although play up their characters a bit to remain TV friendly. The pitches are undoubtedly spliced and at times contrived, which I'm sure is what keeps this show entertaining. It would be interesting though, to see the best of one pitch, completely unedited.
  • What a joke within a so called reality show

After stumbling over this show by accident, i found myself stumbling away even faster.. To justify this review with suffering through almost one episode of this Shark Tank show. I observed five so called financial judges (mind you none with much credit behind themselves, only ABC money or whoever produces this crap) giving their limp opions on others product ideas or inventions.. After seeing these so called experts pick through ideas of others and give your small minded ideas toward there products, I pass this "Think Tank" more like a "Toliet Tank" with nothing going for it.. You think with a show of this idea, more creative and much more professional judges could have been assemblied here.. At least on the "The Apprentice" Donald Trump carried some weight in the developement of successful business ventures throughout his years.. With this "Tank" (right word) show, these idiots haven't even scored well with there own projects, or one stop creations.. The best with this Shark Tank is that it will not float long !