Shark Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

BRING "SHARK" BACK

wheatus13

[1]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 3

I cannot understand why on earth this show was cancelled. From the outset, the show had a phenomonal following. Fast forward to the reruns and the ratings were just as good!!! In fact, 2 years on and fans are still following the "reruns" on every TV channel across the globe. Instead, we are forced to reduce our entertainment to mindless voyeurism with shows like Big Brother Part X, Celebrity does yet another Jungle and my all time favourite Wife Swap. What are we thinking!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LittleAngelsG

[3]Sep 25, 2011
    • level: 1

I agree with you completely. They keep cancelling all the good shows like Shark, Lie to Me, and many more, and then leave others that are terrible on air for way too many seasons.

eejit

[4]Oct 17, 2011
    • level: 1

I have had to make do with watching re-runs, which don't get me wrong are fantastic but I'm desperately seeking the second series, there is definitely more to come from the fantastic James woods. Just our luck than when we love something they take it away, but leave the mind numbing programmes like big brother. How many times can you watch a celebrity fall on the ice, or eat stuff from the middle of nowhere, before your brain starts to dissolve.... BRING BACK THE FANTASTIC MR SEBASTIAN STARK!!!!!

mastrotheoris

[5]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 2
    Bring back the show please. This was clever and had an edge over other shows. I don't know why people don't really get it.