Shark Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Opening Credits

count-chocula

[1]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 47

The credits for the first season were brilliant: the producers had chosen an excellent song that was relevent to the series. The opening was great and wasn't full of cliches.

However, come season 2 we get a brand new opening. Does anyone else hate the new one? I'm sorry, but it's full of cliches (explosions, people running in slow motion...) and the music isn't relevant to the series.

Anyone with me on this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dmjg

[2]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    count-chocula wrote:

The credits for the first season were brilliant: the producers had chosen an excellent song that was relevent to the series. The opening was great and wasn't full of cliches.

However, come season 2 we get a brand new opening. Does anyone else hate the new one? I'm sorry, but it's full of cliches (explosions, people running in slow motion...) and the music isn't relevant to the series.

Anyone with me on this?

Yes - 101%. Seems to be a metaphor for the beginning of the end. I thought the standard of storytelling was lower than in series 1 - but not low enough to cancel the show, given some of the stuff that survives! I'd welcome the corny opening credits with open arms if they'd reconsider that decision....

sean2evo

[3]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    I don't think it was the different credits that caused this show to get canceled lol.