Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show

CBC (ended 1988)

Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show Fan Reviews (2)

7.6
  • Its a guilty pleasure

After all these years, I had forgotten about this gem of a show. Now that I remember it, it's hard to forget the classic end song "Skinnamarinky dinky dink skinnamarinky doo. I love you" Now that that's out of my system. I want to give this show a "Bring this show back speech" The show was great for its time period and I'll catch it eventually on TLC. I really want this show to come back on the air. It was and forever will be one of my childhood favorites. I just want it on the air for future generations to enjoy.
  • A highlight of my childhood.

Sharon, Lois, and Brahms Elephant show was perhaps my all time favorite show from the time i was 3 until i was about 10, and i am seriously disappointed that it no longer runs (even in reruns) so that i can share it with my own daughter. It combines non-creepy highly entertaining albeit slightly cheesy adult figures with the ever popular Elephant, an animal that i cherish to this day. It introduces childrent to important lessons and even better, comedy and music in a fun, imaginative and special way that sticks with the viewer long after the last episode they ever view. It just takes you back to when things were far more simple and the tackiest things on tv were the clothes the actors wore.