Shaun the Sheep Forums

Weekdays 3:45 PM on BBCIn Season

Are the airdates listed for the UK?

kathiheck

[1]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 18
    I noticed when reading this that the airdates for the episodes are not in the order or dates that Disney Channel has been airing in the US. For instance, they didn't start airing the show until July 2007, and usually only on weekends, but the episode guide lists the shows as airing nearly every day, and earlier, like March. So, do the airdates apply to the UK airing, and should a note be made on when the show aired in the US, since it's a different date?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LMH68

[2]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 57
    Show air dates are usually listed only for their country of origin but sometimes other country's airdates can be included in the Notes for each episode.

count-chocula

[3]May 10, 2008
    • level: 47
    LMH68 wrote:
    Show air dates are usually listed only for their country of origin but sometimes other country's airdates can be included in the Notes for each episode.

I would reccomend someone adds a note with the US airdate to appease the TV.Com staff who seem to want them all changed to the US airdates.

Boolia

[5]Aug 14, 2009
    • level: 22
    This is airing in the US? I saw some on DVD and one in England and liked the show.