Disc 4 Problems

robinepowell

[1]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 63

This is for anyone who bought Season 1 Vol. 1.  Apparently there's a problem with disc 4 on only some of the sets.  Follow the link for more information.

:
    We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

Problems with Disc 4? Read this... - 10:35 AM 12/04/2006 Are you having problems with She-Ra? Read the news on our site for more info. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6678

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 12/04/2006 11:37am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NeitherSparky

[2]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 30
    Oh yeah I remember reading about that on he-man.org. My disc 4 seems to be fine, so far anyways.

robinepowell

[3]Dec 12, 2006

I still haven't bought Volume 1, lol.  I can't wait for Volume 2 since that has an episode I remember vaguely watching.  Where Orko meets Adora/She-Ra for the first time.

You may not have any problems but obviously there are if this news was sent out.

Edited on 12/12/2006 11:09am

Drakken_Shego

[4]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 15
    Oh thanks for the heads ups! I accidently saw that I'm getting the She-Ra DVD for Christmas. Once I get it I'm gonna check out the 4th disc for problems. Thanks again!

robinepowell

[5]Jan 3, 2007
    Drakken_Shego wrote:
    Oh thanks for the heads ups! I accidently saw that I'm getting the She-Ra DVD for Christmas. Once I get it I'm gonna check out the 4th disc for problems. Thanks again!

Sneaking a peek at what Sant's giving you? Shame on you! So is disc 4 okay then?

Drakken_Shego

[6]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    robinepowell wrote:
    Drakken_Shego wrote:

Sneaking a peek at what Sant's giving you? Shame on you! So is disc 4 okay then?

Lol! My mom had it in her arm in plain site at Best Buy! It was hard not to see it.(she had no idea I saw though, so that was good!) lol. I do have a problem with disc 4 cause my DVD player froze when I tried playing it the first time and I had little freezing problems after trying to watch the 3-4th ep. on the disc. Both times it froze I had to unplug my DVD player cause no buttons would work! And this didn't happen with the other disc. I knew I was gonna get a bad disc 4 knowing my "luck".
    But on a happier note I have watched almost all the eps(except most on disc 4 and like 2-3 more on the last disc) and I am like a kid in the biggest candy store right now! This show is even better than I remember! I had totally forgotten She-Ra could transform her sword into all kinds of useful things! And I forgot just how strong she really is! She could totally kick Rogue's(from the X-Men comics and 90s cartoon) ass! I mean she cut out a lake into a bowl and then lifted it and tossed it like a mile away, she split the earth open and also closed it when Shadow Weaver opened it in a latter ep. She moved the moon over by pulling it with a little help from Swiftwind! I just kept getting more and more excited everytime I see her show her real power! She is totally the ULTIMATE greatest female super hero ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I want all my brother's He-Man/She-Ra toys back from my stupid cousins who are all 12 and up and don't even play with toys or need them anymore! And this is gonna piss everyone off(it REALLY REALLY pissed me off!) my cousin came over and I was watching She-Ra and she was talking to me and my sisters and she told us that her and her younger brother when they were about 5 years younger or more took the He-Man toys and said they "F'ed" him up(meaning they broke him and probably chucked him across the room, beat him up with heavy objects and more!) and other toys from the show! When my brother gave them the toys they were practically mint condidtion(well except for the fact they were out of their boxes) and now they are worth nothing cause those F'N brats destroyed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If my stupid mom had let me keep those toys instead of giving them away just because they weren't "girl toys" they would still be as they were when my brother owned them!!!!!!!! And it's really really hard to find them on eBay(even used out of the box ones!) I gotta blow off some steam! Talk to you all later!
    Edited on 01/04/2007 9:07am