Favorite episode on volume 2

SharanMcQuack

[1]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 11

I had fun this weekend: I borrowed a dvd set of the first season of She-ra, Princess of Power.

She looks pretty good for a woman who is pushing 40. (sic).

Then again, so does Barbie. (sic)

My favorite episode on the dvd was "Flowers for Hordac".

In case you don't remember, Hordac was the chief Bad guy, the leader of the Evil Horde who ruled the planet Etertia as despots.

The good rebels hid from the Horde in the whispering woods ala Robin Hood, only with "Maid Marian" in charge.

In this episode, the wicked Shadoweaver (horde member) was going to cast a spell of darkness over the whispering woods. Without sunlight, the trees would die and the rebels would have no place to hide.

But Perfuma, one of the rebels can make plants grow even in total darkness. She could defeat this plan. So the Horde kidnaps her and locks her up.

Perfuma is a sickening sweet goodie two shoes who makes Snow White look like a Gloomy Glidia.

She grows flowers in her cell's lock and escapes. She is soon driving Hordac nuts. She is growing flowers (which Hordia hates) all over his palace. She is singing and dancing with his robots. She calls him "Horda-kins".

Hordac ends up giving She-ra supplies for the rebellion just so she'll take Perfuma away.
    It's something stright out of O'Henry's "The ransom of Red Chief"

I was cracking up thruout the whole thing.

Edited on 12/27/2007 8:53am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kero42

[2]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 9

i've got volume 2 and i love all of the episode's Flowers for hordak was really funny, loo-kee lends a hand was another one of my favorites, and anchor's aweigh was sweet too.

1980srule

[3]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 23
    kero42 wrote:

i've got volume 2 and i love all of the episode's Flowers for hordak was really funny, loo-kee lends a hand was another one of my favorites, and anchor's aweigh was sweet too.

It's Anchors Aloft thats my favorite 2 parter episode on Volume 2 of Season 1.