I Have the Power music video!

Drakken_Shego

[1]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    I found this on YouTube.com I haven't seen this in over a decade and a half!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uceP240xiA

I really love this song! I'm glad it's the ending song for She-Ra. I just keep rewinging my DVD over and over just to listen to the cool guitar riff!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NeitherSparky

[2]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 30
    I'm not sure because I don't have it, but I think that video is on the Christmas Special DVD. I think I have a copy of it somewhere, on a DVD someone made from some old She-Ra VHS tapes a long time ago.

Drakken_Shego

[3]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 15
    I wasn't going to buy those other She-Ra and He-Man DVDs(You know the "Best of...") but people said they have the collectors cards in them and other special features and the Christmas DVD even though many fans disliked it(I can't remember if I even saw it as a kid or not). And I would love to have the music video on DVD so I don't have to go online to watch it. You are so lucky to have eps recorded and stuff! My family didn't get a VCR until about 1990-92! It would have been nice to have one sooner so me and my sibs could have recorded our fave shows from the 80's(Most of them are still not released on DVD! GGGRRR!).

TimDrakeRobin

[4]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 26
    Yep, the music video is on the Christmas special DVD. I watched it 4 times the day I bought it.