Season 1 Volume 2

robinepowell

[1]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 63

Season 1 Volume 2 is available through Amazon for pre-order date of April 3 for $37.49 USD.

:
    We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

Season 1, Volume 2 Press Release - 10:22 AM 1/17/2007 We have a press release posted for Season 1, Volume 2, along with artwork. Come and check it out. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6823

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drakken_Shego

[2]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, and Catra and Shadow Weaver are on the cover with Hordak!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! "For the honor of love. We have the power, so can you!"

robinepowell

[3]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 63

Here's the "official" release through Amazon:

:
    We've added a release for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. "Season 1 - Volume 2" will be released on 4/03/2007. For all the information, you may visit www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=6428

Please help support TVShowsOnDVD.com by ordering the title from the links on our site. It's through people using those links that we are able to pay for the operation of the site.

Buy this title from:

1980srule

[4]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 23
    I can't for Season 1 Volume 2 of She-Ra to come out. More He-Man crossovers will be on it.

NeitherSparky

[5]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 30
    I saw this set at Best Buy today (for 30 dollars) but I decided to hold off and buy it at one of the places where I get a discount.