She-Ra on DVD

robinepowell

[21]Mar 17, 2006
    • level: 63
    Vote for you favorite episodes that go along with "Secret of the Sword for a maybe date of July 18th! Just use the link for TVShowsonDVD, that I'll post and there's a link in there.

:
    We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

YOU Have The Power! Voting Begins For Top 5 She-Ra Eps To Accompany Secret of the Sword On DVD! - 2:28 AM 3/17/2006 BCI Has announced the release date and extras for "The Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power", the first 2-DVD set. But they haven't announced the episodes yet...because YOU have to pick them! Read the story in the TVShowsOnDVD News, and find out how you can participate in choosing the episodes that will go onto this release!
    www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5330

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

Edited on 03/19/2006 1:45pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NeitherSparky

[22]Mar 17, 2006
    • level: 30
    Ugh. Now I have to pick favorites? Lol.

robinepowell

[23]Mar 19, 2006
    You don't have to. You can choose to leave it up to everyone else.

robinepowell

[24]Apr 1, 2006
    Did everyone have a chance to vote for their favorite She-Ra episodes? Voting ends on April 2.

robinepowell

[25]Apr 24, 2006

Mark your calenders - July 18.

:
    We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

Press Release Reveals Episode List, Cover Art For The Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power DVD! - 5:23 PM 4/24/2006 We've already revealed the release date for "She-Ra: Princess of Power - The Best Of" DVD set.  Now we have your first look at the front of the package, and the list of 5 episodes that YOU FANS have voted on to accompany the "Secret Of The Sword" film on this 2-DVD set!  Read the press release and see the artwork in the TVShowsOnDVD News!
    www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5538

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 04/24/2006 6:23pm

robinepowell

[26]Jun 29, 2006

If anyone's going to be at the Wizard World Chicago convention, August 3rd, you'll see a different cover art for first set of DVDs.  Remember this is after Season 1 is released on DVD, July 18th, and if there's any DVDs leftover then they'll distribute them.

:

Special Box Variant of Secret of the Sword To Sell At Chicago Convention & at He-Man.org! - 8:29 AM 6/29/2006 There's a special variant box for the upcoming She-Ra release. Check the site for the details on how you can get yours. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5934

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 06/29/2006 2:39pm
    Edited 4 total times.

NeitherSparky

[27]Jun 29, 2006
    It annoys me that there will be nothing special (MotU-wise) for the San Diego Comic-Con this year (um, unless I'm mistaken). I actually get to go this time. But, it looks like I'll get to meet Val and some of the other He-Man.org folks, so that's something.

robinepowell

[28]Jul 12, 2006

Season 1 - Vol.1, might be coming in October.  More info in a few weeks.

:

She-Ra - Season 1, Volume 1 DVD Date & Cost! - 7:03 AM 7/12/2006 We've got the highly-anticipated release date for "She-Ra: Princess of Power - Season 1, Volume 1" for you this morning!  Read the story in the TVShowsOnDVD News! www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6032

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 10/24/2006 11:11am
    Edited 2 total times.

robinepowell

[29]Jul 12, 2006

Slight update on the release date.

:

DATE CORRECTION TO SHE-RA DVD RELEASE - 7:24 PM 7/12/2006 We're sorry to "double-dip" our readers with news e-mails, but there is an important change.  This morning TVShowsOnDVD provided an incorrect release date for "She-Ra" on DVD.  We have updated our original story with the correct date, and an explanation.  See that update at the bottom of our story in the TVShowsOnDVD News. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6036

Edited on 07/12/2006 8:15pm

menmyteddy13

[30]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    I heard rumors circulating the 'net She-Ra will be released in it's entirety (sp) starting this fall in 3 three volumes, just like He-Man. I contacted BCI Eclipse and asked for confirmation as to whether or not this was true. I will let you know if I hear anything back from them.

I love She-Ra to death, but I would rather wait for a full season DVD then buy a "best of" edition. If I can't ever get a full season I suppose I'm forced......

NeitherSparky

[31]Jul 25, 2006
    I just got back from the San Diego Comic-Con, and yes, She-Ra will be released in its entirely on 3 volumes. Vol 1 comes out on 11/7/06. I don't know the dates for the other two.

robinepowell

[32]Jul 30, 2006
    Just bought the DVD, Friday.  Future Shop and Best Buy only got them in on Tuesday past - a week late.  I've watched "Secret of the Sword" twice and the second disc of "best of" once.  Can't wait for Vols. 1-3 to arrive on DVD!

robinepowell

[33]Aug 15, 2006
    Here's a link to the Cover Art (pink) for Season 1, Volume 1. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6073

menmyteddy13

[34]Aug 22, 2006
    "God bless the internet"

Thank you all for your invaluable information! BCI never got back to me but I will be at the store 11/07!

robinepowell

[35]Sep 11, 2006

Here's an update on Season 1 Vol. 1.  The picture of She-Ra has changed.

:

New She-Ra - Season 1, Vol. 1 Press Release Includes Extras & Updated Box Art! - 6:03 AM 9/09/2006 We've got new info, and a newly revised front cover, for "She-Ra: Princess of Power - Season 1, Volume 1" on DVD!  Read the info first thing this morning in the TVShowsOnDVD News.  www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6399

menmyteddy13

[36]Oct 11, 2006
    Whoo hoo! Its in pre-order (finally!) at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/She-Ra-Princess-Power-Season-Vol/dp/B000IU37T8/sr=8-1/qid=1160550766/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-8998513-3218553?ie=UTF8

menmyteddy13

[37]Oct 11, 2006
    Overstock has it pre-order for $5 cheapper, but you have to pay shipping. Check for yourself which is cheapper. :-D

robinepowell

[38]Oct 24, 2006
    Just think, two more weeks and She-Ra once again is ours to own.

Drakken_Shego

[39]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 15
    Ok so who got She-Ra on DVD and how is it? I don't have the money to get it since Christmas is coming up and my job doesn't pay much. I'll most likely be getting it for Christmas from somebody in my family. I really don't want to wait that long. Ggggrrrr...

1980srule

[40]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 23
    I got my copy of She-Ra Season 1 Volume 1. I love it. I get to see the extended footage of the first five She-Ra episodes that were not shown on the Best of She-Ra DVD which I also have.