She-Ra: Princess of Power

(ended 1987)

NeitherSparky

She-Ra: Princess of Power Fan Reviews (9)

• She-Ra: Princess of Power is an animated show popular in 1980 series. It follows the adventures of Princess Adora/She-ra and the members of the Great Rebellion as they try to free planet Etheria from the evil Horde.

I want to bring it back the shows because the stories shows faith,love,unity in friendship and bravery to save the peace to their free planet Etheria. The stories was leaded by Princess Adora/She-ra with his members of the Great Rebellion. Their enemies were Hordak, the leader of the Horde forces that rule Etheria,a sorceror who kidnapped the infant Adora during a failed attempt to conquer He-Man's home world years ago. My favorite part is when Adora, He-Man's twin sister said the world, " I am Adora, He-Man's twin sister, and defender of the Crystal Castle. This is Spirit, my beloved steed. Fabulous secrets were revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and cried, "For the Honor of Grayskull!!" These part is where the shows opening sequence starts. I want to bring it back because of it's great spectacular action scene,secrets to discover, and most of all the lesson you have learned when your watching a excellent show.