She Spies Forums

(ended 2004)

Kindda dead 'round 'ere aint it?

TC_88

[1]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 7

I dont think the show was so bad that no one wants to talk about it. Yeh sure its quite unrealistic, weird dialogue, and their funny lines are not that funny and the general idea of the bad guy spilling his beans without any form of interrogation or just mere premature jubilation is so back when ppl thought Bewitched was the best thing that happened to TV. But they do have sexy whips tho...that seems to have survived all. There's just something about women in CLK convertible that screams 'hottie with class'.

nonetheless any show that can keep me awake like this does is okay by me.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dmarex

[2]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 103
    It's not that nobody wants to talk about it, it's just that everyone forgot about it. Of course this show is good. I remember it, it was full of action and humor. The only mistake was Jack leaving...

flashgirl101

[3]Oct 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    I liked this show. I never watched it until it was canceled, but it wasn't all that bad. Kinda has that charlie's angles thing going on.

marvelfan89

[4]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 39
    No it wasn't that bad, but hardly that good to warrant critical discussions. I wouldn't have watched this comedy of a show if wasn't for Natasha Henstridge.
    Edited on 11/12/2006 12:49am

mxcmm

[5]Dec 1, 2006
    I actually liked ths show. It was different and the actresses made the show. I wasn't watching the show for good storylines, just to look at Natsaha. I think Jack leaving the show was a downfall, but the show could have bought him back if there was a third season. I wish there was a series finale for the show.

LeannaM

[6]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 2
    About the only reason I have even seen it was the fact that David Eckstein, Scott Spiezio, and Adam Kennedy guest starred on it. The video is on YouTube.

NJZ

[7]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 29
    flashgirl101 wrote:
    I liked this show. I never watched it until it was canceled, but it wasn't all that bad. Kinda has that charlie's angles thing going on.

I haven't seen this show but it sounds like a Charlie's Angels rip-off

mxcmm

[8]Jan 8, 2007
    anyone have the show on dvd yet?

AkewsticRockR

[9]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    mxcmm wrote:
    anyone have the show on dvd yet?

I bought it yesterday.

I caught a few episodes when it was on after SNL and will openly admit to falling for Kristen Miller. I never would have watched the show if it weren't for her cute antics. She's the hot and cute girl next door with the sense of humor who knows how to work every angle and looks adorable no matter what she does. I don't know what she's like in real life but I imagine she'd reduce me to a babbling freak, and her smile would make me melt.

With this said, I have watched the first two episodes and have to say that I seriously LOVE the show as a whole as well.

Maybe I just haven't been around long enough, but I love all the show-business in jokes and asides the actresses' make to the camera. I could care less about the plot. I just love how it refuses to take itself seriously. I find the show's wit and humor akin to that of Scrubs, and I truly wish it had lasted longer. But I can see why it didn't after catching a few of the abysmal episodes from season two.

I hope Kristen catches a break soon because she is a very talented actress and I think america would fall in love with her if she ever got decent exposure.
    Edited on 01/10/2007 3:40pm

mxcmm

[10]Jan 16, 2007
    Where did you buy the dvds from? I like how the show made fun of itself, it was different. Nowadays many tv shows are canceled within a few shows. I'm surprised she spies lasted two seasons.

AkewsticRockR

[11]Jan 16, 2007
    I got the dvd's at borders for 40 bucks.

What a disappointing DVD set. Virtually NO extras whatsoever. Not behind the scenes, no interviews...NOTHING. This seems like a show that would have been a blast to work on and it would have been great to hear from the cast and staff...but no. NOTHING.

mxcmm

[12]Jan 23, 2007

Well maybe when season 2 is released on dvd the show would put extras on the dvds. I'm surprised there was no commentary at all. The official site for the show still exists, www.shespies.com  check it out if you haven't already. There have some behind scenes.

I know the actor that played Jack on the show is on Studio 60 on NBC. As for the rest of the cast don't know what there doing. Wish Spike Tv or comedy central would air the reruns.

AkewsticRockR

[13]Jan 24, 2007
    If you check out my youtube account, I've actually uploaded several of my favorite scenes from season one. I'm trying to get the show more exposure so hopefully the second season will get released. My subscribers seem to really enjoy the clips I pick.

So check me out at http://www.youtube.com/4867503
    Edited on 01/24/2007 12:01am

supperkat

[14]Jan 25, 2007

People say this show unrealistic well that's a lot of shows on T.V.this ShE Spies is a spoof of "Charlie Angels" and "Le`femme Nikta". The show was not that bad at all it was just as corny as "V I P" so why all the crap about this show it's fun to me I'll buy the seasons on DVD.I wish it come back on in reruns on Saturday.

AkewsticRockR

[15]Jan 26, 2007

Let me try this again

SHE SPIES VIDEOS COURTESY OF ME:

http://www.youtube.com/4867503

Edited on 01/26/2007 5:26pm
    Edited 2 total times.

mxcmm

[16]Feb 1, 2007
    SupperKat, I forgot all about VIP, I used to watch some of the episodes on FOX, wasn't Pam Anderson a crazy private eye with two other detectives?

I miss watching She Spies, espicially when I would come home from work sunday nites,then stay up to 12:30am to watch it.

I'll check out your youtube site ARock.
    ARock who's the other girl opposite Kristen in your pic?

AkewsticRockR

[17]Feb 3, 2007
    Kristen Bell from veronica mars

mxcmm

[18]Feb 6, 2007
    I checked out your youtube site, keeps the clips coming if you can. I haven't seen any of the eps since the show went off the air in 2005 when my local nbc station stopped airing the show in reruns. Wonder if season 2 will come out on dvd soon.

mxcmm

[19]Jun 5, 2007
    It's been 3 years since She Spies aired it's last ep. on the air back in May of 2004. I still wondered if the show could have survived on comdey central or spike tv for a few more shows. Arock, sorry to hear about Veronica Mars being cancelled. Seems like networks cancel shows in the blink of an eye these days.

mxcmm

[20]Apr 22, 2008
    Natasha H. on Eli Stone on ABC. Glad to see her back on tv. Wish she could reunite with her she spies.