She TV

ABC (ended 1994)

She TV Fan Reviews (2)

6.1
  • This show had everything to Jennifer Coolidge as self obsessed model who eats chocolate laxatives to game shows about "what women want" to skits about how chelsea clinton actually ran the clinton administration..

This is the funniest show ever. When this show aired briefly in 1994, I was 14 and my best friend Alicia and I watch every tuesday night (hows that for a crap time slot) and taped every show. We still watch it occasionally to this day.. thank god for VHS (haha). We STILL quote lines from this show.. it was HILLARIOUS! Viva La SHE TV!
  • A great comedy show.

This was a pretty good comedy television series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.