Shear Genius Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on BravoIn Season

Official Discussion threard: "Here Comes The Challenge" (5/16/07)

iloveryanatwood

[1]May 17, 2007
    • level: 11

Omg I could not believe that Tabbatha and Tyson went home last night, I mean I thought that at least one of them would have made it to the end. I really don't like Tyson but I thought Tabbatha was ridiculously mean to him when she was talking to the judges and he was standing right next to her! It's one thing say that you don't care for someone but to totally tear them down in a professional setting and especially when they are standing right next to you is horrible imo. If I was Tyson I would have told her off right then and there!

Edited on 05/20/2007 12:44am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Trisetta

[2]May 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    iloveryanatwood wrote:

Omg I could not believe that Tabbatha and Tyson went home last night, I mean I thought that at least one of them would have made it to the end. I really don't like Tyson but I thought Tabbatha was ridiculously mean to him when she was talking to the judges and he was standing right next to her! It's one thing say that you don't care for someone but to totally tear them down in a professional setting and especially when they are standing right next to you is horrible imo. If I was Tyson I would have told her off right then and there!

I suspect it's because of Tabatha, but I was kind of rooting for Tyson.  I suppose he was arrogant, but it's a reality show for crying out loud.  I don't know, the more Tabatha talked about Tyson the more I liked him.  The problem is that Tabatha was just really mean throughout the whole process, I suspect that had she just left the "I hate him" stuff out of the juding area they would probably have come in second (and Boogie would be going home).  It's very unprofessional to have somebody stand there and just bash another person, especially when it's a member of your team.  Like him or not, you keep that to yourself and out of the judging area.  I do like that Tyson just stood there and took it, there was really no reason for him to go off on her.  He was professional in my opinion, whereas Tabatha simply blamed him for the loss over and over again.  Good ridance Tabatha. 

tafj73

[3]May 29, 2007
    • level: 30
    It was interesting how Tabatha was blaming Tyson for them being eliminated.  I thought, 'If you would just think for a minute and realize that your mouth is what got you in trouble and is what sent you home!  Blame yourself, Tabatha!'  LOL