Shear Genius Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on BravoIn Season

Season 2 cast - your thoughts

pisceandreams

[1]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 40

Well, the first hairdresser was cut, and thankfully it was Oshun. He irritated the hell out of me with his stupid talk, "I'm deep because I'm Oshun..." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Was glad to see him go. Now I can get down to enjoying this season!

Who are your favorite/least favorite stylists from this season? I really like Glenn and Daniel. Glenn seems very confident and knowledgeable and Daniel's personality is too cute for words (even if I like my guys a bit more masculine).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bergie72

[2]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    I was thrilled to see Oshun go too. He was totally getting on my nerves from the first moment! I haven't really had a chance to make opinions on the others so far.

But I have to ask... What is up with Kim Vo? Is it just my imagination, or has he been lifted, tucked, stretched and plucked within an inch of his life? I don't think he can open his mouth or eyes entirely...

S4R4HfrMD

[3]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 9

ya know, i like daniel too. i also think its a little too early (for me) to choose favorites. but i like gail, she seems like someone i would go to to cut my hair. actually, she looks like my hairdresser. but i think we can all agree about oshun. lol.

and kim had *mos def* had some work done. no one's face is that perfect without it! haha! i love him tho.

oh and i watched the first season, and i dont like rene! he's kinda really annoying!

charley28

[4]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 66
    I agree with ya on it being too early to really say who is a fav. I definately like the little blonde headed girl. Sorry don't know her name. She reminds me of Twiggy in her early days.

I was kind of disgusted at the Orange county house wives episode when the one guy was obsessed with them. I was like OMFG, get over it. You like them but don't drool on them. They can take you out with a phone call. I can't believe the one lady said she didn't want any of her hair cut. She desperately & seriously needed to have that mop cut. She would have looked really good in a tapered bob.

What was up with the the same guy doing all the crying when the elimination came up. I was like OFP. Get over it. you haven't become all that close in such a short time.....Or have they.... Enquiring minds want to know about that.

Oh you can tell that Kim needs to lay off the botox. If God wanted you to have bee stung lips, God would have given them too you. Don't let the cows rule you. Kim. hahah

OH and just for everyone's peace of Mind, I so wanted to get a pair of scissors and cut those long-assed, stringy haired women. What was that one woman's hair length. 68 inches. I think it was longer than her. I mean I think anyone who has long hair and takes care of it, should keep it. But when it starts getting that stringy looking nappy crap that looks like it is thick at the top and then it thins out into strings. IT NEEDS TO BE CUT. I would have loved to cut it up to just under her shoulders or mid back.

S4R4HfrMD

[5]Jul 25, 2008

haha... i think youre talkin about nicole w/ the blonde hair. i kinda like her too. now that it's been on for a little while, i think she might be my favorite. she's kind of an underdog, dontcha think? i always root for the underdog.

how bout that short cut challenge on the beach? them were some hot surfers! i really enjoyed that. lol. the elimination challenge was pretty cool too, i cant imagine how hard it would be to cut a wig and actually make it *not* look like one!

mjsbone

[6]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    How do people feel about Nekisa? Personally, I can't stand her. I'm tired of her sad excuses about why her work is bad, when it's obvious that she isn't a good stylist. I'm really tired of seeing her continue to be in the bottom constantly and still get to stay. After tonight's episode, when she was so disrespectful to Kim Vo and Jaclyn Smith, I thought maybe she might go home, but no, big shock, the producers kept her around. And you can tell it was the producers doing, because they way the judges were all acting about sending Glen home, it was almost like they wanted to say "We all voted to send Nekisa home, but we have to keep her in because she's good for ratings and the producers said so".

S4R4HfrMD

[7]Jul 31, 2008

OMG why are they keeping her?? i understand that she's kinda hot or whatever, but this is ridiculous! i cant stand her whining!! AUGH! also in this week's episode, do you guys think the producers pushed to have charlie win the short cut challenge just so he could be like the charlie for the angels' challenge? does that make sense? i think dee shouldve won the color challenge, hands down. but charlie did and whattaya know the elimination challenge was to recreate the charlie's angels hair dos. and he got to oversee everyone and what not.

it just goes to show how much i dont know about hairdressing because all those "angels" looked the same to me!

newjerseyliz

[8]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    I though the hairstyles looked very similar, across the board. I can understand why there wasn't a winner but I do think they didn't give them very clear instructions...update a style so something new that resembles something old? Like but not the same? That's probably the hardest thing to pull off.

QuakertownBob

[9]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 17
    I watched the entire series. They are a few episodes behind for reviewing purposes but then not many people bother to write reviews. From the first episode on I liked Nicole and Charlie, two entirely different people. Nicole for the freshness and bubbling personality and Charlie for being obnoxious and being able to back it up with style. Oshun in his only appearance did a horrible hob. And some of the episodes of this show are an insult to the people who style for a living.