Shear Genius

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Apr 11, 2007 In Season

Shear Genius Fan Reviews (15)

7.4
  • Because they shouldn't have!!

4.5
    I was expecting to watch a show of competing stylists do hair like what a typical person what go get in a salon or something of that nature. I don't get this challenges or exactly what they prove as far as the stylists ability except for the challenge concerning them cutting the mannequins hair. But putting feathers and god only knows what else in a person's hair is like that very, very high fashion you see in magazines and you wonder "who in their right mind would wear that". I think the judges and some of the stylists are very knowledgeable at what they do but the show they created just simply doesn't cross enough barriers or translate correctly to the audience in order for me to really get the point of these challenges. I have no idea whose going to win because in my eyes, just about all of them were bad. This is the fourth premiere I've watched so far and my second bad rating. Thumbs up for Inferno III and Work Out and 1 thumb down for Notes From the Underbelly, and 2 thumbs down for Shear Genius. Will not be on my favorites.