Shear Genius

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Apr 11, 2007 In Season

Shear Genius Fan Reviews (15)

7.4
  • What a waste of money! The person who had the brain spasm to think that making people look like horses on display at a dressage was interesting has no clue.

I am still in utter disbelief that this got on television. I guess Jacqueline Smith has a lot of clout, not any good ideas but a lot of clout.
    The first challenge there were so many cuts that were similar but all looked fine, and the winner, OK, not my preference. But then they went to the elimination.
    The models must have gotten a lot of money to look that silly. And the winner is the one with the box on her head. Stretching the envelope, taking a chance, no just plain stupid.
    And the judges thought was was the best, I do not want you anywhere near my hair, or anyone I know. What is going to be next, livestock nesting in their hair, or adding purple extensions with fiber optic lights in them. This is probably the worst thing I have watched in many years, maybe of all time.
    Also the scale is only from 1 to 10, you cannot leave a score less than 1. In my opinion, this is a negative 3.