Shear Genius

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Apr 11, 2007 In Season

Shear Genius Fan Reviews (15)

7.4
  • good stuff

7.7
    To whom it may concern…… WONDERFUL SHOW!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am almost a year out of school and frustrated watching my peers do things perfect, I am a 22 year old male Cosmetologist and I love it but, you have no idea what a relief it is to see that others in this field aren’t perfect, that every one makes mistakes, as… I do haha. I think you would have a bigger response if you would show them cutting and coloring hair all the way through and have someone explain it somehow. you could do like a “ohhhh you could be kicked off but if you do this to redeem yourself” we’ll... your call. It would let people see the magic, how many times have you wondered what the stylist did behind you? I know that sounds strange, but I get a lot of questions in the salon and sometimes explaining the same thing over again gets old, or you have the lady’s that know every thing. So maybe this would cut down on so many questions and make our jobs less stressful. I have seen all the shows so far and recorded them haha, I don’t care I love the ideas and the shear genius of the idea. Now I can stop dating other hair stylists to get informed and watch the show. Oh yeah, on one episode you were very adamant to say going back to the basics, Well ever herd of figure waves hahaha I wouldn’t wish that one any one, I wouldn’t! Well I thought since these people are in a contest it would be a horrible challenge.