Shear Genius

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Apr 11, 2007 In Season

Shear Genius Fan Reviews (15)

7.4
  • Just another reality show? True but it's just as good as the rest of them out there, it's great fun to watch, i'm so happy that i started watching it. Jaclyn Smith is beautiful and belongs on the screen, whether it's tv movies or hosting this show.

I think this show is a lot of fun, there are so many reality shows out there, so is there any surprise that they made one about hair? No, you have to take it for what it is, just another reality show to add with the hundreds out there. Jaclyn Smith hosting the show is a great addition to everything she has done so far, i thought it was very clever to have her host the show. I highly recommend watching this show especially if you're a reality show fan, it's great fun and the competitions are clever, i couldn't even think of what competitions they would come up with but they are doing a great job so far. I also find all the contestants are people you actually care about which makes the show a lot better. I think this is definitly one of the better reality shows out there, try to catch it!