Sheep in the Big City Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2002)

If You Want "Sheep In The Big City" Episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVRobot14

[1]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 7

I can't seem to find any episodes anywhere but, then i bought a powerpuff girls DVD and the "Sheep in the big City" first episode was the bonus cartoon. Every cartoon network powerpuff girls DVD or scooby doo DVD has a bonus cartoon. From Courage the cowardly dog, Time Squad, What A Cartoon!, Sheep in the big city, Ed, Edd, n', eddy, Dexter's Lab, and many more.

On Powerpuff Girls  DVD/VHS  "Powerpuff Bluff"- Bonus Cartoon- Sheep In The Big City  Episode 1

On Scooby-Doo  VHS  "Scooby-Doo and The Mummy Too"- Bonus Cartoon- Dexter's Laboratory  Episode 1

On Scooby-Doo  VHS  "Which Witch Is Which"- Bonus Cartoon- What A Cartoon: Mina And The Count

On Scooby Doo  VHS  "The Headless Horsemen Of Halloween"- Bonus Cartoon- What A Cartoon: Yoink! of the Yukon

On Scooby Doo  VHS/DVD  "Scooby Doo Goes Hollywood"- Bonus Cartoon- Johnny Bravo: Johnny Dooby Doo

Thanks and post more of these if you know of any.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

puffyflower334

[4]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 7

On an old Scooby Doo movie VHS tape(I think it was called Scooby Doo and the alien invaders)

They had an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.It was the one where they were suffering from that pharoh/mummy's curse...Sorry...I can't remember the name...^^;;

Noah_Banks

[5]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 2

The whole first season of Sheep has been posted on YouTube by "youbetterbaahlieveit"

PPG-Katelyn

[6]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 16

Yer! I saw that and I loved finally getting to watch it again! I haven't seen it since the old days of CN!

Ed-Ventures

[7]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 20
    His account has been deleted