TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Sheep in the Big City Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2002)

Where can I download SITBC???

evilstickman

[1]Jun 10, 2008
    • level: 1
    I,ve looked everywhere and cannot find it avalible for download. Can anyone send me a legitimate link plz?!?!?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarioGeek92

[2]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 20
    I'm sorry, but UNFORTUNATELY for us Sheep fans, Cartoon Network controls the rights/ownship of SitBC, so don't expect it to be released on DVD anytime soon....or for that matter, ever.

However, for a VERY brief moment the First Season was available for download on iTunes, but some "unknown" reason CN pulled it and no sign of where its gotten to since then. (I paid the $20 or however much it was, and downloaded it while my it was online, but since then my comp crashed so I lost the episodes! :'( )

If it helps, though, sheep IS available to watch FREE online at YouTube (Or the first season spit into different parts, at least..)

Good luck!

~MarioGeek92

Edit: Looked around and looks like its been removed from youtube, but if you google "Sheep in the Big City" and click "Video" on the search results there are many clips, some of which are entire chapters of episodes.

Also I bought the complete First Season on a site called "ioffer.com" on 1 DVD, if you go there and search for "Sheep in the Big City" it has people selling it on DVD who recorded it off TV (Sheep still aires in some countries such as Ireland, Poland, New Zealand, and some of Latin America) Anyways, I hope you find what you were looking for, good luck!

~MarioGeek92
    Edited on 09/30/2008 3:04pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Ed-Ventures

[3]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 20

It is very hard to find episodes of sheep in the big city but i would try things like you tube