staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Sherlock

Join in on the Sherlock general show discussion.

Discussion
Jan 12, 2014
Sherlock: Discuss "His Last Vow" Here! (SPOILERS)

As in the discussion posts by Gislef and me on The Empty Hearse and The Sign of Three, we have no reason to wait until "His Last Vow" is shown in the US and seen by staff. Those who have seen it, let's discuss!
Discussion
Jan 05, 2014
Sherlock: Discuss "The Sign of Three" Here! (SPOILERS)

As in last weeks discussion post by Gislef, we have no reason to wait until "The Sign of Three" is shown in the US and seen by staff. Those who have seen it, let's discuss!

Discussion
Jan 05, 2014
Sherlock: Discuss "The Sign of Three" Here! (SPOILERS)

No reason to wait until the 26th in the U.S. Those who have seen it, let's discuss.
Discussion
Jan 04, 2014
Sherlock: Discuss "The Empty Hearse" Here! (SPOILERS)

No reason to wait until the 19th or so when staff sees the episode in the U.S. and/or posts a review. Those who have seen it, let's discuss!
staff
Discussion
Jul 10, 2013
Convince Me to Watch Sherlock

I've never actually watched a single episode of this show. I've always had some other show I was following. Well, now I'm looking for a new series to follow. Convince me I should watch this and I'll stick it in my Netflix/iTunes/Amazon queue.

Looking for clips, pictures and discussion around why this show should be the next one on my watch list. I'll be asking the same of a few other communities. Which ever community convinces me the most, will be on my TV screen next week.

Also looking at Dexter and Breaking Bad

poll
staff
Discussion
Comic-Con Panel

Did anyone go to the panel at Comic-Con this weekend? Wish I could have been there! What did you learn?! :)

staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 3 Season 3
His Last Vow
Aired
Episode 2 Season 3
The Sign of Three
Aired
Episode 1 Season 3
The Empty Hearse
Aired
Episode 3 Season 2
The Reichenbach Fall
Aired
Episode 2 Season 2
The Hounds of Baskerville
Aired

This three-part series retells the tale of England's most celebrated detective but in a modern-day setting, with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman taking the leads as Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson respectively.