She's Got the Look Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on TV LANDIn Season

How much more?

Codeguru

[1]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 6

How much more are we going to be assaulted by this non-stop stream of crap by TV Land? I honestly don't see the value of them airing the best shows in television history at the same time they air the worst excrement the history of mankind has ever seen, reality TV. It's scripted, you're watching a lie, stop watching so we can move on with television as it was and should be...

Codeguru

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kimbow

[2]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 1

Sorry you feel that way, but I love the show. It's nice to see mature women who are beautiful, not little young things, but has some life under their belt. I like to see them taking care of themselves and not looking all old and worn out. It makes me feel that I can lose that ten pounds I need to lose. I can't wait for the new season. To each his own I guess.

dougmediat

[3]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 1

I like this show as well, while there are a lot of mediocre reality shows out there, there are also a lot of mediocre scripted shows as well. I think reality television gets a bad rap, it's just a matter of picking and choosing what might be considered the "best" of that type of programming, I put She's Got the Look right up there. Has anyone heard if there will be a season 4...it should be starting in a couple of weeks since it has always started late August before. I can find no information about it online...

Edited on 08/01/2011 2:04pm
    Edited 2 total times.