We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Shirley Forums

NBC (ended 1980)

SHIRLEY episodes

cherisland

[1]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    Okay people out there....who has any episodes from this "lost" series? Somebody has got to have some episodes either on Beta, VHS, or DVD?

If anyone does have anything on this great series from my childhood, please let me know as I would love to see this show again.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

savageblue

[2]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 10

Looking for episodes of SHIRLEY -either on DVD, VHS or 16mm (even Beta)

Does anyone have any episodes from this series? Please let me know if you do. I would be interested in purchasing or trading for.

As far as I know, this has NEVER been in syndication so I am hoping someone with a recorder managed to tape some of the episodes when they originally aired.

Any help would be appreciated.... I have been looking now for over 25 years. When the series originally aired I remember being lucky enough sometimes to be able to watch it in B&W if my antenna ears on my old B&W tv set were able to receive the American station it aired on from across the Canadian border in the States. Back in those days my family lived out in the country and we only received 5 stations in total from our TV antenna (back in the days before cable or satelite!) but on some clear nights I was lucky to be able to get NBC. Our local stations did not carry the show.

I would love to see this series again!

Thanks.

Edited on 03/24/2008 9:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.