Shortland Street Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on TVNZIn Season

New Zealand Chat. Big Spoilers For Others

jess_umaga

[1]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 2

Wow Toni died rather fast and funeral tomorrow. Kinda sad I was just starting to like her again. Poor Harry!

One thing I was wondering was does anyone know what was with that whole thing about Australia with Guy when Toni said if Chris ever found out Toni would lose Harry forever?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jess_umaga

[2]Jun 20, 2008

I can't believe that Tanya is cheating on Kip its sooooo sad. Now I don't like doctor Ropata any more

vishus1990

[3]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    Ive stopped watching Shortland St daily, would like to, but takes up to much time. I did quickly hear about the death of Tony(family watch it haha), and was surprised how quick it was, no buildup from what I hear, I got holidays now, just finished exams haha. The best thing is you can get back into Shortland St pretty quickly from after not watching it for quite some time.

bridget1224

[4]Jun 30, 2008
    Yes that is the best thing about it. but it has been getting a little boring for me lately.
    I agree with how unbelievable that tanya is cheating on Kip but she is her own person and karma will come and bite her on the arse lol. I reckon Maia should have used the Mark thing and told her to remember how hurt she was when she found out about his cheating and how if it carries on she will do the same thing with Kip

jess_umaga

[5]Feb 9, 2011

wow no posts since 2008. Sooo much happened!