Show Me Yours

Showcase (ended 2005)

Show Me Yours Fan Reviews (3)

7.4
  • Never miss it!!

This show is one of my favorites. I never miss it on Oxygen on Sunday nights. Ben is an absoulte doll, he's hot to boot and Kate is intellectually witty. I couldn\'t really stand David, and I'm glad his gone. It was a definite shock when Ben became exclusive with Olivia, then turned around and slept with Kate. Great Drama. I really miss that there haven't been new episodes lately, but I'm keeping my fingers cross that some are coming soon. I can't wait to see Gavin and Jodi's baby. And I also hope that Stella and Michael get back together. They were such a good couple!
  • i LOVE this show i think that it is amaxing and that they should bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show backthey should bring this show back.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • This is a great program!!!

This is a great program!!!! Please keep the program on air. I am a lover of programs with a lot of dialogue and sexual tension. This program fits both. I wrote the O network to see when they will start showcasing the next season and they have not ordered any new programs. Does anyone know where I can catch this wonderful program.