Make up your own Guardian Chara!

ladylibra92

[1]May 18, 2008
    • level: 24

The title should be self-explanatory, try to include:

1. A Name

2. A description

3. Personaility of the chara

4. If you have a picture that would be nice but it's really optional.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ladylibra92

[2]May 18, 2008
    • level: 24

I'll start off first

Hoshino, Tora (Tiger of the stars)

Tora wears a black, yellow and white sundress with white ribbons on her cat ears. She also has a tail and at the tip there is a spot that has a star shape. She also has a hole shaped as a star in her right ear. When she does a chara change she says "Meow, Pow, Wow!" and this makes her sparkle like the stars and the person she does a chara change with is able to use magic! Tora is always smiling and happy, she loves socializing too. When she's mad she will keep it to herself and she won't talk to you until you apologize. Tora can't do a chara transformation yet but wishes that she could one day.

amuto_fan_1331

[3]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 1

name: meyuki, iku

description: she wears a purple skirt with blackk leggings underneath. a green blouse on top ! she has purple hair pulled backk in a ponytail && she wears a mask that covers her eye area but youu can still see the green color of her eyes !

shes very quiet at times, but she knows how to have fun. she can be clumsy but it doesnt stop her ! shes great at bringing the best out of people ! but she has a mysterious side to her that no one can seem to figure out.

its kindaa like my alter ego, i wishh i could bee like her !

AmuLovers

[4]Jul 29, 2008
    name : Ruru description : she wears a black skirt, black shoe and black top,of course black hair Personaility : she a cool, popular, and of course good chara ! she always make me happy. she funny. and spicy !, ( hehehe, this is amu ? ) i just wanna that, i always sad :"( i always wish i can become a cool person ^^

Melissa_Topaz

[5]Apr 10, 2009

[img] http://i42.tinypic.com/303jnzl.jpg[/img]

Name: Mei

Description: Mei wears a large black pirate hat, wwith a red rim and a skull and cross bones on the top it is also equipped with a feather. She aslso has ruff looking burgundy hair and ice blue eyes. She wears a blue dress with layers and a red belt. She also has a tuff of white material around her nekc and black, gold rimmed short sleeveless jacket over her dress, with red cuffs over her wrists.

Personality: Mei is a very lively and carefree guardian chara. She lives by instict and is always very energetic treating evrything like an adventure, and as a consequence she never stops and thinks. She is a born leader who lives with no rules and boundaries and she's always optomistic never having anything bring her spirits down. She's a tomboy girl who wants to explore the world and figth almost all of the time. Unfortunately Mei can get carried away with a lot of things and can be quite bossy and forceful but that's just who she is. Her favourite thing to do is to charcater transform with her partner, Yuki, because that way she can fight against the bad guys with her extremely sharp cutless. When she character changes with Yuki says 'Aye, Aye, Captain' and a large pirate hat with a feather appears on Yuki's head and Yuki suddenly becomes forceful and unafraid - confident that anythig she does is the right thing to do. Also unfortunately, when Mei gets mad she isn't one to lock up her emotions and is honest and open. Meaning when she gets angry she will yell a battle cry and chase after the person who annoyed her with her sharp little cutless.

Bunny15

[6]Jul 19, 2009
    • level: 6

Name: Nacoshi

Description: Nacoshi is a little devil. She wears a long black poncho, she has devil horns onher head, wears a red skirt, black boots, a devil tail and a pitch fork

3. Personaility: Nacoshi is sometimes mean but very nice. She gets kinda shy around Daichi, cause she likes him.

Nacoshi by ~Nami14 on deviantART

Edited on 07/19/2009 9:42am

vocarabbitgirl

[7]Aug 15, 2010
    name: muki, pink, twilight

1: muki is really hyper, but sometimes can be alittle trouble, she wears a brown tank top and brown short pants. she wear monkey gloves but more cuter and wears boots. she have a monkey tail and pink tail and monkey ears. her chara change is monkey play, she helps me not to be shy. she has brown hair

2: pink is really girly and quiet but she can be annoying. she wears a dress with cottom stuff around the bottom and top, she wears balle shoes and wears alittle bunny hears hoodie,and a arpron, she has pink tails like muki. she helps me to show my girly side so i can dress more nicer than i usually do she has pink hair. her chara change is pink pink girly girl

3: twilight is evil and a devil. she causes alot of destraction more than muki does. she is like eru she laughs alot. she wears a something that looks like a school uniform but a tank top and some curly things at the chest. she wears a shirt and a long jacket that goes up to her feet. she wears boots. her hairstyle is one side of her hair is hiding her eye and has a red spot, her hair color is black, and she has pony tail that has a bat rubber band to hold it up. her chara change is evil dark black. she helps me to show my evil side