Shugo Chara!

TV Tokyo (ended 2010)

Element-17

Shugo Chara! Fan Reviews (5)

• Amu wants to stop acting how everyone expects her to act. So she makes a wish and it comes true! But now she has to deal with 3 energetic guardian angels, save her classmates from harm and keep up her outer image so she is accepted to her peers.

I love Shugo Chara. It is a very girly anime but hey if you like the kind of anime where a girl transforms into a super heroine and saves the innocent then this anime may be for you. I've never read the manga of Shugo Chara before so I may not know a lot about it but so far I love watching the anime. I also like how the anime looks. It's something about the colors and how everything is drawn, it just looks cute I guess. What I love most is the Chara Change with all the characters. It's just so funny because one moment the character will act normal and the next second, if they did a change, they will totally act like someone else that you never guess they'll act like. Plus I love the opening theme 'Kokoro no Tamago' and the ending theme 'Honto no Jibun' It's very catchy.