Shuriken School Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Fails

toadette2009

[1]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 8

I was not at all impressed with the final episode. The humour was juvenile, the characters stupid, and the story completely predictable.

I had extremely low expectations for this series after watching the advertisements for it. The 'joke' frequently repeated on the animation was as bad as something out of a newaby Looney Tunes episode. It went something like:
    Rushin Teacher:"Comone get ready."
    Elisan:"Stand there & dose nothing?)"

I just sat there and thought to myself, "Is that the best this show could muster?".

Still, I decided to give the show a go and watch this episode.

I can honestly say that my expectations were met.

What I watched was 30 minutes of mind-numbing, pathetic garbage. I wish to God that I could get that time back.

I laughed only once throughout the entire episode, during a scenen where Elizan & friends gose to a mall. I still don't know why everyone likes it, maybe because my mind was numbed so much by the poor writing.

I've been told you really need to be from france to really appreciate the humour and characters. But all that means is that the show isn't capable of an overseas market, which is even dumber than the humour in the show.

If you are from not from the us, you may like this show and forgive it. If you are like myself (I'm from Arizona and still don't find it funny), then you'd be better off avoiding it completely.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

west13

[3]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    RaytheChameleon wrote:
    Oh, come on! Shuriken School is not a bad show, when i first watched i found it quite funny. And i'm bored of hearing 'Naruto rip-off!' And how can you compare this show with Mucha Lucha? (Witch sounds like another Naruto rip-off) SS may not be perfect. It did not fail, when some people find it better then the overrated anime. And there's three children, just like Mucha Lucha anf Naruto. So what! There's probably loads of shows that three kids who aretwo boys and a girl. So, i have ways too many shows that i like, and you hate them. Threads are for people to talk about how much they love them and do some fun things. And not for making fun of, that's what reviews are for. And people can't tell others not to watch them just because they don't like the show. Shuriken School is very cool to me. No-one has ever said in they're reviews that it rip-offs Mucha Lucha, And SS did not need cancelling. Witch makes me think it was a little Ahead of it's time. So please stop makingfun of my favourite shows?
    YEAH! For those haters, could you stop bashing Shuriken School & the rest of our favorite shows?!?
    Edited on 05/18/2009 3:07am

toadette2009

[4]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    I know there are people who like this type of show, but I can't understand why. First of all, the animation gets on my nerves! It's basically just cartoon people that look cute , with design that makes you barf. By this I mean, there's no fluid movement. The storyline isn't really very funny either. I mean, it's not horrible, but it hasn't made me even snicker yet. I don't think it's the most horrible thing out there, but Nicktoons Network could really do better with their programming by giving us something better to watch
    Edited on 10/01/2007 11:41am

west13

[5]Oct 4, 2007
    toadette2009 wrote:
    I know there are people who like this type of show, but I can't understand why. First of all, the animation gets on my nerves! It's basically just cartoon people that look cute , with design that makes you barf. By this I mean, there's no fluid movement. The storyline isn't really very funny either. I mean, it's not horrible, but it hasn't made me even snicker yet. I don't think it's the most horrible thing out there, but Nicktoons Network could really do better with their programming by giving us something better to watch

If you don't like it, just leave it! ok!...

ger5632

[7]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 24
    i wouldnt blame you. i mean i love this show. but tat doesnt mean everyone should like it, right? but i do recommen you to watch the movie. its way more exciting than the show.

west13

[8]Jan 8, 2008
    ger5632 wrote:
    i wouldnt blame you. i mean i love this show. but tat doesnt mean everyone should like it, right? but i do recommen you to watch the movie. its way more exciting than the show.

I've watched the movie already!.. The Shuriken School Movie is the BOMB!!!

verstew101

[9]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 3

ger5632 wrote:

Yeah. everyone has their own opinion so just leave it.

crzza

[10]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 49
    This show is good stop thrashing it!

west13

[14]Apr 24, 2008
    privetdan00014 wrote:

Oh! It seems like someone got insulted on my feedbacks! Never mind!

P.S. Stop annhialating, annoying, thrashing, destroying, and most especially insulting this show, beacuse it's sooo a Naruto rip-off, Bah! I think this show is good, and anyone who backstabs at me is a D-bag! Got that?

Rip-off!?! why don't you read my previous post on "why do people say this rips-off naruto"

privetdan00014

[15]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    Are you supporting me or insulting me? Many people say this is a rip-off! I know, so what?! Rip-off or not, this show (Shuriken School, of course!) is great!

By the way, I replied on your post, West13, earlier than I made the first reply for this topic.

privetdan00014

[16]Apr 25, 2008
    toadette2009 wrote:

Do you mind ignoring the show, and stop reporting me (if that was you)? Now I'm annoyed.

bunica_flower

[17]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    Oh c'mon. It's not that bad. Besides, imagine if you made your own show. And everyone in the internet would trash it saying "This is the worst show ever. I hated it! I wish that the time that I wasted watching it came back to me. The writer was so dumb enough to Imagine a story like this! It's too horrible!" How would you feel if someone trashes your shows? So stop trashing, insulting, and whatever you can do to make the advertisers cancel this show. It's a golden rule. If you did that to somebody it will just come back to you.

I use to trash, insult, ask to cancel, and tell everyone to hate this show too. But after I saw one of the episodes (like "Phantom of the Kabuki" so funny), I became a Big Shuriken School Fan.

So if you hate it.... just stop watching it and keep your words in your mind and never share it to anyone. Especially Shuriken School fans like us. It's like you're insulting us too.

privetdan00014

[19]Apr 27, 2008
    I said I'm a supporter of the show! I hate it when people make misconceptions from my replies! By the way, bunica _flower, are you talking to me or the spoiler?

bunica_flower

[20]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    Oh i'm talking to the spoiler