Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

new Shuriken School Movie

ger5632

[21]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 24

chinniepie wrote:
    I'm also a Filipino!!!!

(sacarstically) joy to the world

anyway, minimew, you used to like shuriken school or something? lol. btw, yr review hurts me.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bunica_flower

[23]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    (Filipinos only) If you are Kapamilya (which means watches abs-cbn) you know about this. Have you heard about the Shuriken School in abs? in "TAGALOG". When i watched "The Master of Darkness Episode" ....they erased some scenes like the time when Zumichito and Vlad had a snowball fight and the time when Nobunaga, Ami and Daisuke were playing in the snow and the time when Eizan, Okuni, Jimmy, Jacques, and Marcos were studying and the time when they complained in the cafiteria that the school is giving too much preasure on them and the time when they found out that they were in the boat in pajamas. Well that's all i know. I did'nt get too far....coz anyway i watched that episode a million times already

saurers123

[24]May 18, 2008
    • level: 3
    when will they air it again in Disney Channel Asia?? Can somebody tell me!! Please!!! And can somebody tell me the schedule for JUNE 2008??

ger5632

[25]May 20, 2008

saurers123 wrote:
    when will they air it again in Disney Channel Asia?? Can somebody tell me!! Please!!! And can somebody tell me the schedule for JUNE 2008??

it should be airing in the morning. I mean they put that for one of the advertisments right?

chinniepie

[26]May 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    They air Shuriken School on 3:30 pm in Disney Asia.
    xD
    It took me 3 days to figure that out xD

privetdan00014

[27]May 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    bunica_flower wrote:
    Well, there's a tv guide on the Disney Channel Asia Site: www.disneychannel-asia.com/DisneyChannel/showinfo/tvguide
    Ok...i'm showing you this to let you know that you'll know the next time that Shuriken School the Ninja's Seret will be airing next......

Ok fine...i'll tell you instead...the next time it'll air is on March 30, 2008 of 11pm...so make sure to get some shut eye B4 watching the movie!!!

(The top note are for all asians and the lower is for filipinos only...tnx)

I watched the movie on the date you said (actually it's just a coincidence, I haven't replied to this post before nor seen this message), for the first time, completely!

F.Y.I. I'm also a Filipino.

privetdan00014

[28]May 21, 2008
    • level: 7
    bunica_flower wrote:
    (Filipinos only) If you are Kapamilya (which means watches abs-cbn) you know about this. Have you heard about the Shuriken School in abs? in "TAGALOG". When i watched "The Master of Darkness Episode" ....they erased some scenes like the time when Zumichito and Vlad had a snowball fight and the time when Nobunaga, Ami and Daisuke were playing in the snow and the time when Eizan, Okuni, Jimmy, Jacques, and Marcos were studying and the time when they complained in the cafiteria that the school is giving too much preasure on them and the time when they found out that they were in the boat in pajamas. Well that's all i know. I did'nt get too far....coz anyway i watched that episode a million times already
    Sadly, I can feel the essence of this show being a 6.8 in rating when it's dubbed in Filipino, I don't like it at all. I like the original English version better.
    Edited on 05/21/2008 6:48pm

ger5632

[29]May 26, 2008

Great news. manage to upload the shuriken movie. yay! anyway, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnXN8VB3yVw

saurers123

[30]May 30, 2008
    • level: 3
    YES!!! I've got it!!!! Shuriken School:The Ninja's Secret will air again in June 15 10:00 am Sunday and June 28 7:30 pm Saturday. ONLY IN DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA.

west13

[31]May 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    saurers123 wrote:
    YES!!! I've got it!!!! Shuriken School:The Ninja's Secret will air again in June 15 10:00 am Sunday and June 28 7:30 pm Saturday. ONLY IN DISNEY CHANNEL ASIA.

That's right! I saw that too...

ger5632

[32]May 31, 2008

west13 wrote:
    saurers123 wrote:
    That's right! I saw that too...

not me. how do you know that? anyway, I wanna tape the ad for shuriken school movie. I just love how disney remixes the movie. By the way, iCarly rox!(this is related 'cos Nathan Kress aka Freddie is actually the voice of Eizan ^^)

crzza

[33]May 31, 2008
    • level: 49
    I FINALLY saw it. Loved it!

ger5632

[34]Jun 1, 2008

crzza wrote:
    I FINALLY saw it. Loved it!

they finally showed in America? Cool.

haleycomet496

[35]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 1

well, it's June 21 now... i cant seem to watch it in disney channel, because i dont know the schedule. i cant find it in the disney channel tv guide. i can only see the episodes (mondays-fridays every 3:30pm in the philippines - i'm a filipino btw) and you seem to be the expert in knowing when the movie will air next. so, do you have any idea when it will show again this or next month?

haleycomet496

[36]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 1

saurers123 wrote:

Coolness!!!! I will not miss that for all times' sake. But how come when I visited the Disney Channel TV Guide, on June 28 @ 7:30 its a Pocahontas movie? NEVER MIND - I think Disney wrong. I've encountered wrong times of shows there a million times, i hope this is one of them. lol.

bunica_flower

[37]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    privetdan00014 wrote:
    bunica_flower wrote:
    Sadly, I can feel the essence of this show being a 6.8 in rating when it's dubbed in Filipino, I don't like it at all. I like the original English version better.

yeah...me 2 oh and btw i already know ur a filipino.
    And russia is half europian and half asian

ger5632

[38]Jul 6, 2008
    it just aired on sat at 11. i skipped it to watch Life with Derek XD when i turned back to disney then i realised it.