Shuriken School

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Shuriken School Fan Reviews (25)

6.9
  • I like the idea of a kids going to a ninja school. I liked it, when they did it on Naruto! Hate it on this show.

This is a total rip-off of Naruto. First off, ya got the ninja school, okay, that could be done in any show really. But then theres the characters. Eizan, well, he isn't much like Naruto, minus the main character thing, except for the fact the he wanted to learn the Blinding Sphere thing. Seems like the Spiraling Sphere (Rasengan) Naruto uses.
    Then you got Okuni and Jimmy, Okuni being Sakura's clone, and Jimmy being Sasuke's.
    Then theres the lesser characters. A few of them are exactly like Naruto's lesser main characters.
    Then the teachers, they're like Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma alittle.
    And the principals of the schools, well, Katana schools is like Akatsuki Leader, and Orochimaru. While the Principal of Shuriken is alittle like Sarutobi, a.k.a The Third Hokage, Jaraiya, and Tsunade.

As for the show itself, it does have a few, but very few, interesting plotlines. Mainly taken from Naruto.

So I give it a 1 out of 10, because of how much its like Naruto. Thats the only thing that saved it.