for you haters

brenbren78

[1]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 1

This show is awesome my neice and nephew love sid and the gang my only issue is that they never change clothes but they talk about germs and thing. so all you haters out there this program is not for you to like its for the kids.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mario620

[2]Nov 27, 2011
    • level: 3

You see, this website is about reviewing. Reviewing will mean opinions, and opinions will mean hates. If there are no such thing as haters on this website, every show would be praised by everyone, you have an opinion there, and I respect that. However, you can't just force others to like this show. Sure this show is for kids, not for adults. If you don't like that, ask the admins to remove every single Kid show. That would mean Spongebob, Timmy... Nobody would know whether the show is good or not.

SarahJones

[3]Mar 9, 2012
    Mario620 wrote:

You see, this website is about reviewing. Reviewing will mean opinions, and opinions will mean hates. If there are no such thing as haters on this website, every show would be praised by everyone, you have an opinion there, and I respect that. However, you can't just force others to like this show. Sure this show is for kids, not for adults. If you don't like that, ask the admins to remove every single Kid show. That would mean Spongebob, Timmy... Nobody would know whether the show is good or not.

I believe Brenbren's point is that of course an adult isn't going to like it. It's not for them. When reviewing you should judge it based on that. Not as something an adult watches and enjoys. (Like Spongebob, Timmy, or any other cartoon that has adult jokes sprinkled in.)

teannaeagle

[4]Jul 22, 2014

I agree the show rocks and very educational