Side Order of Life Forums

Lifetime (ended 2007)

Funeral For A Phone: Episode Discussion

SweetPeaSurry

[1]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 24
    So What did ya'll think about 'Cell Phone' man? I'm soooo excited to see where this will go. I haven't heard if it was picked up for a second season or not, but it seems like there's a good bit of fun to be had with this show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kellydd

[2]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 11
    I am so sad this show is over for the season (hopefully). I thought it was awesome. It looked like Becca was going to shoot fire from her eyes when cell phone man said Jenny's name. I thought they did awesome casting with cell phone man. I hope they will add him as a regular next season. And I REALLY hope Ian and Vivy get together!

misspsychic

[3]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    I hope you mean Rick and Vivy, because Ian and Vivy wouldn't't make any sense. Omg Jenny and cell phone man are so adorable they have so much on screen chemistry its practically jumping off the screen!!! If they don't pick this up for a second season it would be tragic especially some of the garbage they have on the television. This such a vivacious a charismatic show i would be utterly depressed if it just vanishes from lifetime.

kellydd

[4]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 11
    Yea Rick and Vivy, my bad!