Silent Witness Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on BBCBetween Seasons

Amanda Burton/ Sam Ryan

hollytuckey

[1]Jun 14, 2009
    • level: 1

I really like the early silent witness episodes and have most of them on dvd, there is still one season left to get. i was just wondering if anyone knows which episode it is where sam gets punched in the face by a man in her house and she says she walked into a door. i really cant find it.

Thankyou

xxxx

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fredericaanne

[2]Jun 15, 2009
    hollytuckey:
    I may be wrong but I think you may be referring to "Answering Fire" (Season 7, ep. 1 & 2). I'm pretty sure that in that episode she receives a bruise to her face after an attempted rape at her house. Could you help me find an episode? I can't remember much about it at all but: A beautiful woman with a young daughter is married to a nasty jealous man (who I think is in jail or goes to jail at some point), but she is in love with her husband's brother. She and her husband's brother secretly say "I love you" to each other by mouthing the words "elephant juice" since the two phrases look the same when you mouth them. Then the brother is also convicted of a crime and goes to jail where he knows his insanely jealous brother will kill him. That's all I remember and it's really frustrating! Actually it might not even be from Silent Witness, maybe it's Waking the Dead, but any help you could give would be great.

gabryyl

[3]Jun 21, 2009

Season 7 last 2 episodes, @ the murder of Craig Procter - Beyond Guilt.

taxmen

[4]Nov 23, 2009
    Does anyone know when and if Silent Witness especially the early episodes will be shown in the U.S. and if they are available on DVD.

CrochetOwl

[5]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    I think we are out of luck when it comes to shows like this coming to the States at this time. BBCAmerica used to air this type of show all the time (including Wire in the Blood, Waking the Dead, etc) but now it has become BBCA-Reality/Sci-Fi TV and I don't even tune to the station any longer. The first 8 series are available in R2 format and well worth getting - BBC America aired series 8-10 only (so far, it seems they cut close to 15 minutes for the series 8 shows).

taxmen

[6]Apr 2, 2010
    wish I had them on DVD here in the states where the show is not available

bjoseph1128@yahoo.com

natalie492

[7]May 10, 2010
    • level: 7

1-10 are availbale on DVD - I think they're Region 2 though so if you're not n Europe you might need a universal dvd player.

onestrangebird

[8]Dec 26, 2010
    • level: 2
    I watch all my British TV from the best file sharing site online, Graboid.com-has all the Silent Witness eps, I think.