Silicon Valley

Sunday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Apr 06, 2014 In Season

Silicon Valley Fan Reviews (5)

• Ethnic Humor So Passe!

It's a generally an interesting show, but the ethnic humor makes me feel as if I'm watching a show from the '90s or something. Anachronistic and super cliche!
  • True HBO

This is one of the best written shows ive seen in the humor genre ever.

It balance extremely well between the tacky humour, snappy tech/geek lingo and

cool/tragic/good/bad characters. And that is not easy to do, at all.

So, BIG applaud!
  • Geek to Geek

Been a true Geek myself, I can't stop watching this show, I am rolling on the floor with laughter all the time.

A lot of time has gone into research for this show, to show you how the true world of BIG IT COMPANIES really function, and I can say as a geek that lives in this world they have hit it spot on...

Give me more 101100110
  • hilarious

I have seen all three episodes and have audibly lol'd in each episode. This show is hilarious.
  • UGH!!

I want to punch this guy in the face. I can't enjoy any of the jokes because the protagonist is soooooo annoying. I cannot stand anything that could be described as

None of the characters in Betas are this frigging disheartened/weak/simpering/pissy/annoying.

I found this character to be so wretched that I am 23:54 minutes into 29:13 and I had to stop to write this, because it's so bad it's making my teeth hurt.