Silk Stalkings Forums

USA (ended 1999)

Anyone else miss Rita and Chris?

sparkie_ac

[1]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 18
    I loved the show and Chris and Rita where my favorite! I don't think the series was ever the same after, it was good but I missed the orginal team a lot. And it was so sad that Chris had to die, it probably wouldn't have been as bad if they had just moved and came back for guest appearences but when someone dies it literary is a killer and sad I miss Silk stalkings, I wish some channel would run reruns again!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anomie612

[2]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 7
    I miss them too! I'm currently watching Season 1 DVD's - almost on Season 2!

SexxiiKitten

[3]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    I do, The show went totally downhill when they left. When they left i just gave up on the show.

pealee_83

[4]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 19
    Oh yeah Chris and Rita rocked! I didn't like the two that filled in right after. Tom and Cassy were ok. But they aren't Chris and Rita. I got S1 and S2 on DVD I gotta get the other seasons.

kcohan1

[5]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 65
    I so miss rita and chris, I always thought they made an excellent pairing. The show just wasn't the same after they left.

propop

[6]May 9, 2007
    • level: 8
    I agree with you all. So much so that I found out Chris was going to die in the final episode and have refused to watch it.  This might sound a little crazy but I just could not handle seeing those two end in such a way.  (all because of actors contracts and commitments to other projects).  The wedding episode was the last one I ever saw.  This allows me to picture that happiness as the ending for Chris and Rita and for me it is the final episode of Silk Stalkings.   

Shaol

[7]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    propop wrote:
    I agree with you all. So much so that I found out Chris was going to die in the final episode and have refused to watch it.  This might sound a little crazy but I just could not handle seeing those two end in such a way.  (all because of actors contracts and commitments to other projects).  The wedding episode was the last one I ever saw.  This allows me to picture that happiness as the ending for Chris and Rita and for me it is the final episode of Silk Stalkings.   

I agree with you, is not crazy, also for me was the final episode

pealee_83

[8]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 19
    I cried my eyes out during the last two eps with Chris and Rita. It was so freaking sad. I was always kinda hoping they'd bring back Rita for one ep.

yeah_i_short

[9]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 6
    I loved that show so much I got season 2 on dvd at a pawn shop but I have yet to find any other ones. I love that they finally got together and then chris had to die that was soooooo sad.

Canada_Michael

[10]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 10

I found the ending out of character for Chris. It's been awhile since seeing it but as I remember it in the last episodes he seemed to throw caution to the wind and let his anger take over.

The only reason I can think of why they killed Chris off instead of having both of them leave to start a new life together was that they were hoping to bring Rita back at some point and it never happened.

jui5

[11]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    I have to so agree with sparkie the orginial team rocked not sure what happened with the show and why if fell apart but that does suck.

Cat_1010_2000

[12]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 3

Yeah I miss them. It was a wonderful show. I have all the first five dvd's and have only watched the one where chris dies like twice. I watched the rest like a million tho. I stoped watching the show after they left it just didnt work for me. I understand why they did it Rob wanted everyone to know he wasn't coming back. But I wish they had just written them out like moved death is so final. I might have watch hoping they would come back but would have been mad after every epi when they didnt LOL.