Silk Stalkings

USA (ended 1999)

Catwoman87531

Silk Stalkings Fan Reviews (9)

• Not bad.

5.2
    Silk Stalkings is the best show I have ever seen, it's been my favorite for 5 years now. It's about a platonic relationship between Sgt. Christopher Lorenzo(Rob Estes, now Melrose Place) and his partner Sgt. (later on Lt.) Rita Lee Lance(Mitzi Kapture, now Baywatch), that work in the Palm Beach Police Department, they work on the high society crimes of passion (Silk Stalkings). In the end Rita and Chris marry and Chris dies a short while afterwards while trying to protect Rita and their unborn child. Rita that wants to guarantee a safe life for her baby lives Palm Beach. Ok that's a short summary of the show. I think the show is so special because it was mainly about a great friendship built between Chris and Rita. In the end they did end up together, but I loved the fact that they were best friends for so long, so they had something to build the relationship on. Rob and Mitzi have such a great Chemistry and I hope they'll work together again in the future. The last thing I have to say is that if you haven't watched the show go and watch it, because you're losing the best TV show ever. This comment is my opinion only, I don't know what about other but I wrote this about me only you may agree or disagree.(