We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Silver Spoons Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Season 1 DVD will be released this summer

weezie_Y

[1]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    For those of you who haven't heard, the show will finally be released on June 19th, 2007.  I just got the news from wikipedia and tvshowsondvd.  The wait is finally over! 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVAddict1987

[2]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 12

I just pre-ordered my copy on Amazon!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, it will sell and they will do all the seasons!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Horselover1

[3]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 18
    Even though I like the later seasons better, I'm really excited season 1 is finally coming out on DVD. I hope the sales will be successful so that they will release all the other seasons on DVD!

weezie_Y

[4]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 19
    I purchased the DVD two weeks ago via amazon and received it in the mail last Friday. It took me only two days to complete the 1st season and I have to say I never laughed so much. The show also brought back some great memories of the 80s. I hope Season 2 gets released soon.

bodwod

[5]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 23
    I so loved watching the Season 1 DVDs that I found someone selling a (really dodgey) set of the whole series. All five seasons are across only 8 discs so you can imagine what the quality is like. It's a recording from old VHS tapes. I'm halfway through Seaon 3 and I'm just loving it. It's bringing back so many memories. I soooooo wanted Edward Stratton to by my Dad, now I'll take him on as hubby Anyway, fingers crossed that the rest of the series will be released on DVD because I'd love to get a good quality copy.